This site contains pages on how to make good confessions and tips on writing to bishops. The blog was originally started as a means to translate the Latin mass into English. Fr. Z discovered that there were multiple flaws with the translations and his ultimate desire is to spread the word of both languages to the people.
My View For Awhile: Squished
Heading back to the Cupboard Under The Stairs for a change of clothes. Sometimes life throws you a middle seat.
LENTCAzT 20 – Monday of the 3rd Week of Lent: We have not the pluck
It is the Monday of the 3rd Week of Lent. These 5 minute podcasts are intended to give you a daily boost in your discipline during this holy season, Lent. http://www.wdtprs.com/lentcazt16/20_lentcazt16.mp3 I provide these podcasts again this year in gratitude to benefactors … Continue reading →
- Feb 29, 2016 Saint Pio Foundation
- Feb 28, 2016 Three years ago… Sede Vacante
- Feb 28, 2016 Talk about “gender theory”
- Feb 28, 2016 LENTCAzT 19 – 3rd Sunday of Lent: universalism and particularism
- Feb 27, 2016 27 Feb: St. Gabriel of Our Lady of Sorrows – Patron of Handgunners, seminarians, novices
- Feb 27, 2016 “This is the child that God wants to give to France.”
- Feb 27, 2016 WDTPRS – 3rd Sunday of Lent (2002MR): the Lenten march
- Feb 27, 2016 LENTCAzT 18 – Saturday of the 2nd Week of Lent: The Backbone
- Feb 27, 2016 Archd. Philadelphia: Catholic High School might wrestle girl in tourney
- Feb 26, 2016 Super Good News!
- Feb 26, 2016 ASK FATHER: Must sterilized couple seek reversal?
- Feb 26, 2016 ASK FATHER: A committed Church of England man, Steve, married Jenny…
- Feb 26, 2016 Dissident priest’s talks cancelled in diocese
- Feb 26, 2016 ASK FATHER: “My Lord and my God!” at the elevation
- Feb 26, 2016 LENTCAzT 17 – Friday of the 2nd Week of Lent: Why do some have ‘more of Christ’?
- Feb 25, 2016 The Girl Scouts, Cookies, and an Archbishop. Fr. Z opines.
- Feb 25, 2016 Fr. H to Fr. L with Fr. Z – “Latin Mass”
- Feb 25, 2016 LENTCAzT 16 – Thursday of the 2nd Week of Lent: Go down the hill
- Feb 24, 2016 My View For Awhile: Beat The Snow Edition
- Feb 24, 2016 LENTCAzT 15 – Wednesday of the 2nd Week of Lent: When Man was rejected by men
- Feb 24, 2016 “Brain death” apparently not so dead as some would like
- Feb 23, 2016 Take BACK St. Patrick’s Day! New shirts from Courageous Priest.
- Feb 23, 2016 5 Facts about the Little Sisters of the Poor SCOTUS case
- Feb 23, 2016 Your Good News
- Feb 23, 2016 ASK FATHER: My lapsed son to have a “humanist” marriage. Can I attend?