US Airways Makes Massive Twitter Flub
What happens when a major brand accidentally tweets out a pornographic image to their hundreds of thousands of followers?
The internet has a field day, of course!
Crap Taxidermy, Anyone?
Animals are majestic creatures whose beauty should be celebrated, even if they're dead, right?
Sure, why not... but what if they looked like this?
Image courtesy: @CrapTaxidermy on Twitter
Oh. em. gee. That is some seriously crappy taxidermy, and it's all the rage online right now. READ MORE-->
- Apr 02, 2014 'Game of Thrones' Gets An Honest Movie Trailer
- Apr 01, 2014 Mmmm, That's Good Chocolate Flooring
- Mar 31, 2014 The Dandygoat: Fake News With A Bite
- Mar 29, 2014 Here's 'Why They're Single'
- Mar 27, 2014 Funny Keyboard Shortcut Pranks
- Mar 25, 2014 Kim and Kanye Get Spoofed. Again.
- Mar 17, 2014 #JennyAsks, The Twitterverse Answers
- Mar 12, 2014 "Frozen" Gets The Honest Movie Trailer It Deserves
- Mar 10, 2014 Best of the #PoorLeo Memes
- Mar 07, 2014 Jimmy Kimmel's Meme Movie Adaptations
- Mar 05, 2014 Who The Heck Is Adele Dazeem?
- Feb 19, 2014 It's A Meme! The Birth of Business Baby
- Feb 19, 2014 Blog of the Week: Let's Get Smoshed
- Feb 18, 2014 5 Absolutely Hilarious Amazon Reviews
- Feb 17, 2014 10 Totally Cringeworthy Selfies
- Feb 12, 2014 5 Fresh Webcomics You Should Be Reading
- Feb 11, 2014 Blog of the Week: Ned Hardy
- Oct 25, 2013 Ridiculously Handsome Football Guy Just Tackled Our Hearts
- Oct 24, 2013 Add Humor To Your Instagram Feed
- Oct 17, 2013 Must Watch: 'Game of Thrones' Bad Lip Reading
- Oct 16, 2013 Want To Smile? Watch This.
- Oct 09, 2013 Bad Ads: LOL Photoshop Fails In Advertising
- Oct 09, 2013 Gallery of Regrettable Tattoos
- Oct 08, 2013 Animals Are Natural Comedians
- Oct 07, 2013 The 'Scarlett Johansson Falling Down' Meme