This is the only blog on the net dedicated specifically to following the aftermath of the enactment of the Endangered Species Act and the current challenges facing its enforcement. The ESA Blawg has more of an academic tone, and seeks out news articles that most other blogs and news outlets ignore.
- Feb 26, 2016 U.S. House Gives Stocking Full of Gifts to Most Extreme Factions of the Hunting Lobby
- Feb 25, 2016 Wolves, Bears, and Other Imperiled Wildlife in Crosshairs of Bill Set for Action in U.S. House Today
- Feb 24, 2016 Super Market News: First Major Traditional Grocer Going Cage-Free
- Feb 23, 2016 HSI Conducts Biggest Ever Rescue of Dogs from the Meat Trade in South Korea
- Feb 22, 2016 Ag Lobby Pushes Right to Harm While It Works to Stifle Free Speech
- Feb 22, 2016 New Sticker — Animal Rights Activists Must “Join or Die”
- Feb 19, 2016 HSUS 2015 Report Shows Organizational Growth, Cruelty Prevented, Animals Saved
- Feb 18, 2016 Cage-Free Taking Over Breakfast Menus Everywhere, Including at IHOP
- Feb 18, 2016 Dogfighting Doesn’t Pay in Peoria or Kalamazoo or Anywhere Else Any Longer
- Feb 17, 2016 Time to End Florida’s Mandate Requiring Greyhound Racing
- Feb 16, 2016 Here Comes the Humane Economy
- Feb 15, 2016 “Truth and Power” TV series features Will Potter on “eco-terrorism,” ag-gag laws, and investigative journalism
- Feb 13, 2016 Breaking News: Trader Joe’s Going Cage-Free
- Feb 12, 2016 Celebrating Advances Across the Animal Spectrum
- Feb 11, 2016 Crushing Gas Chambers and Closing Out an Ugly Era of Killing
- Feb 11, 2016 This woman rowed straight into a hurricane. And you should too.
- Feb 10, 2016 Lead in Water – and on Land, in Forests, and in Streams
- Feb 09, 2016 Crouching Tiger, Hidden, Draggin’ Federal Rule?
- Feb 08, 2016 Time for the United States to Enact a Federal Anti-Cruelty Statute
- Feb 05, 2016 Federal Lands Belong to All of Us – Whether In Oregon, Alaska, or Elsewhere
- Feb 04, 2016 How Has Ohio Become a Cockfighting Capital?
- Feb 03, 2016 Slaying of Cecil Haunts Safari Club, as Group Gathers in Vegas
- Feb 02, 2016 USDA Lab Results Show Horse Soring Crowd Looks More Than Ever Like Organized Criminals
- Feb 01, 2016 Super Sonic Progress on Animal Welfare, Even as Trade Groups Dig In
- Jan 29, 2016 Breaking news: Captive Orcas, Dolphins to Get New Federal Protections