AudibleRx is written by a Doctor of Pharmacy who practices in a "Real Community Pharmacy". We discuss current Pharmacy Topics that are regularly talked about at the pharmacy counter. Our goal is to educate and motivate patients to participate in their own pharmaceutical care while encouraging the development of the relationship between the patient and their Community Pharmacist.
Barriers to Counseling
As a patient, do you put up any specific barriers when you are receiving a consultation about your medications from your Community Pharmacist? 3 Critical Barriers to Effective Patient Counseling Thanks Steve Copyright AudibleRx (TM), all rights reserved.
Heart Failure Management Made Simple
Happy Valentines Day 4 Heart Failure Management Tips Thanks Steve Copyright AudibleRx (TM), all rights reserved.
Syringes + Opiates = Dangerous Combination
One county in Indiana has recently experienced a rise in HIV infections from an average of 10/year to 188 cases over the past 13 months. Read this article to learn more. Illicit Oxymorphone Injections Spread HIV in Indiana County Thanks Steve Copyright AudibleRx (TM), all rights reserved.
- Jan 29, 2016 The Hospital May Be The Community Pharmacists New Customer
- Jan 20, 2016 Impulse Related Compulsive Behavior
- Dec 29, 2015 Do You Inhale?
- Dec 15, 2015 Who's Looking At The Whole Picture? "Medication Therapy Management"
- Dec 02, 2015 Opioid Abuse Counseling Tips
- Nov 24, 2015 Potentially Inappropriate Meds In The Elderly
- Nov 17, 2015 Medications In Pregnancy
- Nov 06, 2015 Counterfeit Xanax Causes Deadly Outcome
- Oct 28, 2015 Fraudulent, Fake or Forged Prescriptions
- Oct 09, 2015 The Greatest Pharmacists Never Known
- Sep 30, 2015 Understanding Neurogenic Rosacea
- Sep 24, 2015 Introducing Our New Logo
- Sep 16, 2015 What Do You Do When Opiates Fail?
- Sep 07, 2015 Pharmacists; Is MTM Certification Necessary?
- Aug 28, 2015 5 Rules of Antibiotic Therapy
- Aug 11, 2015 Babies Born Addicted
- Jul 20, 2015 Do Pharmacists Ever Retire?
- Jul 09, 2015 Medication Adherence Tool
- Jul 02, 2015 Hospice Care Medication Counseling
- Jul 01, 2015 Managing Medications with PillPack and AudibleRx
- Jun 25, 2015 Pharmacists Are Not Just Mere Sellers
- Jun 19, 2015 Depression and Senior Citizens
- Jun 09, 2015 Non-Dispensing Pharmacist Opportunities
- Jun 02, 2015 Nurses and Patient Medication Education
- May 27, 2015 Pharmacist of the 21st Century