Top 10 Yoga Myths – Part Two
Originally posted on Yoga One:Ever try convincing your friends to come to yoga only to hear one of these myths? Check out Part One of the list here. 5. MYTH: Yoga is not for men. FACT: Yoga in the…
Top 10 Yoga Myths – Part One
Originally posted on Yoga One:Here’s a list of our favorite yoga myths. Do you ever hear these “reasons” not to do yoga from your friends? Let us know in the comments! 10. MYTH: You have to be flexible to…
- Jan 22, 2014 Balance your Chakras with these foods & exercises
- Jan 15, 2014 10 things my grandma knew before MindBodyGreen
- Jan 14, 2014 Can You Be A Buddhist Christian?
- Jan 13, 2014 Creating Inner Peace by Leaning into Tension
- Jan 09, 2014 Keep mindfully floating, no matter what
- Jan 08, 2014 15 Random Acts of Kindness That Take Less Than 5 Minutes
- Jan 03, 2014 Why I didn’t take pictures at Christmas
- Jan 02, 2014 You Have To Want It, More Than You Are Afraid Of It
- Dec 30, 2013 How to experience peace in one step
- Dec 18, 2013 Supporting a Loved One Through PTSD or Panic Attacks
- Dec 10, 2013 5 ways singing is good for your health
- Nov 26, 2013 Stop clinging and let things be
- Nov 08, 2013 Stop crashing and change your mental diet
- Nov 07, 2013 Fertility yoga: Asana and beyond [free online videos]
- Oct 30, 2013 What is mindfulness meditation?
- Oct 25, 2013 ‘No’ is a complete sentence
- Oct 17, 2013 Yoga is about the mind, and my mind is full of ticks.
- Oct 09, 2013 To know yourself, be yourself
- Sep 26, 2013 What is courage, really?
- Sep 24, 2013 Thoughts: Your Best Friends and Worst Enemies
- Sep 20, 2013 The things we hide (get ready for the raw)
- Sep 19, 2013 The Fourth Limb of Yoga: Just Breathe
- Sep 16, 2013 9 [More] Reasons to Be Happy Right Now