Diving in New Caldonia is a blog from the diving company Lagoon Safaris. This company is, obviously, based in New Caldonia, a French territory. The site is partially written in French, but the photos taken by the team and clients as they dive are internationally beautiful.
- Feb 26, 2016 RIP – Southern California Diving Icon Dennis Gunn
- Feb 25, 2016 Update from our friends in Fiji
- Feb 24, 2016 Who is more aggressive, a Bull Shark or a Great White?
- Feb 22, 2016 Our friends in Fiji made it through the cyclone!
- Feb 20, 2016 10 Things you learn after becoming a SCUBA dive instructor
- Feb 20, 2016 Is "BAD" really GOOD?
- Feb 15, 2016 What is sustainable shark diving?
- Feb 11, 2016 What kills fewer people than sharks each year?
- Feb 10, 2016 Testimonial by Denis of the January 2016 PADI IDC on Koh Lanta, Thailand
- Feb 09, 2016 Testimonial by Kris of the January 2016 PADI IDC on Koh Lanta, Thailand
- Feb 08, 2016 Wanna dive with Bull Sharks?
- Feb 03, 2016 Can our loving sharks be bad for them?
- Feb 02, 2016 PADI IDC on Koh Phangan starts 8th March 2016
- Feb 02, 2016 Breaching great white sharks at Guadalupe Island
- Feb 01, 2016 Next PADI IDC in Khao Lak starts 20th February
- Jan 30, 2016 PADI Instructor Specialty training on Koh Lanta in January 2016
- Jan 28, 2016 How not to dive with sharks!
- Jan 28, 2016 Black whale or sperm whale beached on Maret, Koh Samui
- Jan 26, 2016 Paul Watson and the sinking of the "Ady Gil"
- Jan 24, 2016 PADI IE for January 2016 on Koh Lanta, Thailand was very successful
- Jan 21, 2016 EFR Instructor course on Koh Lanta in January 2016
- Jan 20, 2016 PADI IDC on Koh Lanta, Thailand January 2016 has been completed
- Jan 19, 2016 An Automated Garbage Can To Clean The Harbors?
- Jan 18, 2016 Sharks in a pool?
- Jan 16, 2016 PADI IDC on Koh Lanta for January 2016 is halfway