This Fly Will Make your Jaw Drop. Guaranteed!
Fly Fishing Idaho There is no denying that us frenziers like to throw some meat in the fall in search of nice browns. We venture out as much as time permits in hopes to get those turns, looks, or bumps that get the adrenaline pumping. Few things get me more excited out on the river […]
Limp Lines, and Someone Else’s Feet
There is a stretch of Highway that crosses the South Fork of the Snake, the Teton, the Henrys Fork and the Fall River. I would drive this highway daily on my way to work. At that point in my life I had no idea that blue ribbon fly-fishing waters surrounded me. I also didn’t know […]
- Jul 23, 2015 Limp Lines, and Someone Else’s Feet
- Jul 07, 2015 8 minutes of Magic!
- Jul 02, 2015 When The Streamer World Gets Dirty!
- Jun 08, 2015 Hatchapalooza on the Hank
- May 18, 2015 Head Shots
- Apr 27, 2015 Carp is the New Black
- Apr 13, 2015 The ‘Not So’ Trophy Fish
- Apr 02, 2015 streamers, nymphs and dries, oh my….
- Mar 13, 2015 ’bout time Colorado got some love on the Frenzy…. (Guest Blogger JD)
- Mar 04, 2015 1000 words? (Guest Blogger – Photographer Tyler Shearer)
- Feb 20, 2015 Just Wading Around
- Feb 11, 2015 swingers club…. yeah you know what I’m talking about
- Jan 30, 2015 Winter Streamers… yes
- Jan 23, 2015 Tacky Fly Boxes
- Jan 06, 2015 2014 was the year of the Brown Trout… (for me anyway)
- Dec 23, 2014 Merry Christmas
- Dec 14, 2014 It’s OK to Nymph.
- Dec 09, 2014 Little Bo landing a monster carp!
- Dec 01, 2014 Last of the Fall Fishing
- Nov 24, 2014 we all have that one fish….
- Nov 12, 2014 “Bucknasty Browns” by Montana Wild
- Nov 07, 2014 What Would You, or Have You Missed to go Fishing?
- Nov 04, 2014 Winter Fishing
- Oct 28, 2014 Strip, Strip, BANG!
- Oct 24, 2014 The Trip that Never Was…. Kind Of