OH MY GOD! I’M IN MY 30s!!!!!!
The absolute WORST thing happened to me today. I realized how old I am. More specifically, I realized how young I am NOT. And, let me tell you. That’s a heartbreaking realization. So, here’s what happened. I had to attend a professional development training after school today. I got there …
Christmas Recap and A BABY!!!!! (not mine…)
I have been trying to decide how to share our Christmas adventures on the blog without boring everyone to death with a ton of boring pictures and stories that you really had to be there in order for them to be funny. Finally, I decided on a slideshow. Some of …
Awareness Hits Home
October is Breast Cancer Awareness month, as I’m sure you all know. Pink has infiltrated my school, Gracie’s daycare, social media, TV, and even the NFL. We’re pink up to our eyeballs around here, and I love it. We all support breast cancer awareness in October. But I don’t think I …
- May 04, 2015 Some Days
- Apr 30, 2015 Out and About
- Apr 23, 2015 Boys Raising Boys
- Apr 21, 2015 Race, According to a Four-Year-Old Girl
- Apr 15, 2015 You Catch It, You Keep It
- Apr 14, 2015 80%
- Apr 14, 2015 FEVAH!
- Apr 09, 2015 Happenings and Shenanigans
- Apr 09, 2015 Field Day
- Apr 06, 2015 Lowering the Bar on Motherhood and Raising Standards for My Children
- Apr 03, 2015 Easter Basket Ideas – 5yo Boy and 4yo Girl
- Apr 02, 2015 Why You Should Never Marry Your High School Sweetheart
- Apr 01, 2015 #oneword2015 Update: Contentment
- Apr 01, 2015 #oneword2015: Contentment
- Mar 31, 2015 We’ve Got Ourselves a Screamer
- Mar 30, 2015 Irresponsible, Immature Pirates
- Mar 29, 2015 Spring Break Staycation: Disney’s Art of Animation Resort
- Mar 26, 2015 Bad Mommy
- Mar 25, 2015 Happy 4th Birthday, Gracie!
- Mar 24, 2015 From the Mouth of Babes
- Mar 23, 2015 The Truth Prevails
- Mar 23, 2015 A Pampered Princess Party
- Mar 19, 2015 Like Wifi
- Mar 19, 2015 So Close!
- Mar 15, 2015 I Knew She’d Be My Girl