At 33 I was told that the lumps in my breast were probably nothing. So I did nothing, believing that I was "too young for breast cancer." Shortly after my 34th birthday--and now with no health insurance--I discovered that Cancer didn't care how old I was. On my twin kindergartners' birthdays, the diagnosis of Her2 positive Stage 3C breast cancer rocked my foundation and changed my world in an instant. This is the good, the bad, the ugly and the beautiful of my cancer diagnosis and everything that has followed. This is my story: http://cancerinmythirties.com
- Aug 30, 2014 Autism and Grief
- Aug 29, 2014 Alycia Halladay, PhD, Named Chief Science Officer of the Autism Science Foundation
- Aug 29, 2014 XPRIZE Names 10 Finalists in Tricorder Competition
- Aug 29, 2014 Is It Possible That All Healthcare Needs to Know We All Learned In Kindergarten?
- Aug 29, 2014 Startups Seeking Series A? Apply to Pitch at Traction at Health 2.0!
- Aug 28, 2014 What If EMRs Worked Like Wikipedia?
- Aug 28, 2014 Medicaid 2.0
- Aug 28, 2014 A Call for Primary Care Innovators
- Aug 28, 2014 Are Federal Regulations Stifling Disruptive Healthcare Technologies in the US?
- Aug 28, 2014 Facebook Is Bad For You. And Giving Up Using It Will Make You Happier
- Aug 28, 2014 Andrew Wakefield betrays another “whistleblower” with Brian Hooker helping
- Aug 28, 2014 “Statement of William W. Thompson, Ph.D., Regarding the 2004 Article Examining the Possibility of a Relationship Between MMR Vaccine and Autism”
- Aug 27, 2014 How Much Is My Colonoscopy Going to Cost? $600? $5,400?
- Aug 27, 2014 Discussions of the recent MMR/autism paper (and why the study isn’t what the author wants you to believe it is)
- Aug 27, 2014 The Brian Hooker article “…has been removed from the public domain because of serious concerns about the validity of its conclusions”
- Aug 27, 2014 Doubling Down on ACOs and Health Information Networks
- Aug 27, 2014 Since bleach wasn’t enough, let’s start adding hydrochloric acid to MMS?
- Aug 26, 2014 I see the picture you're not posting
- Aug 26, 2014 Autism, Atlanta, MMR: serious questions and also how Brian Hooker and Andrew Wakefield are causing damage to the autism communties
- Aug 25, 2014 Eighth Annual Health 2.0 Conference
- Aug 25, 2014 Zen and the Quest For Quality
- Aug 24, 2014 The Data Response Curve (In Honor of the Dose Response Curve)
- Aug 22, 2014 An Open Letter on Open Healthcare Data
- Aug 21, 2014 Is the Patient the One With the Disease?
- Aug 20, 2014 CDC Laboratory Guidance on Ebola