At 33 I was told that the lumps in my breast were probably nothing. So I did nothing, believing that I was "too young for breast cancer." Shortly after my 34th birthday--and now with no health insurance--I discovered that Cancer didn't care how old I was. On my twin kindergartners' birthdays, the diagnosis of Her2 positive Stage 3C breast cancer rocked my foundation and changed my world in an instant. This is the good, the bad, the ugly and the beautiful of my cancer diagnosis and everything that has followed. This is my story: http://cancerinmythirties.com
- Jul 22, 2014 Halbig Decision Puts Obamacare Back on the Front Burner and Will Give GOP a Massive Political Headache
- Jul 22, 2014 Is Boyd Haley resurrecting OSR#1 as a chelator?
- Jul 22, 2014 Carnegie Mellon Statistician Roeder Finds Genetic Risk for Autism
- Jul 22, 2014 ABA Program in Iowa
- Jul 22, 2014 Robert Kennedy, where did you go wrong? And I’m not talking about thimerosal.
- Jul 21, 2014 Student Documentary on Vaccines
- Jul 21, 2014 The Complexity of Brain Science
- Jul 21, 2014 The Answer To the Doctor Shortage Isn’t More Doctors
- Jul 20, 2014 State Education Agency Definitions of Autism
- Jul 19, 2014 The Next Health Economy
- Jul 19, 2014 RFK Jr. and Thimerosal
- Jul 18, 2014 An Open Note to Open Notes Objectors
- Jul 18, 2014 The Literature on Bullying
- Jul 18, 2014 Environmental risk factor related research funded by the NIH in 2014
- Jul 17, 2014 More of that vaccine/autism research that doesn’t exist
- Jul 17, 2014 Jessie Gruman: Tribute to a Tightrope Walker
- Jul 17, 2014 Transition: What We Know
- Jul 17, 2014 No, the autism prevalence in Denmark did not go down with the removal of thimerosal (again!)
- Jul 16, 2014 Who Is the Better Radiologist?
- Jul 16, 2014 Autism Speaks NC Ad Campaign
- Jul 16, 2014 Report on Special Education
- Jul 16, 2014 No, autism is not caused by lyme disease
- Jul 15, 2014 Why won’t the government fund vaccine/autism research?
- Jul 15, 2014 Circulation: The Nineties Called. They Want Their Wellness Policy Back
- Jul 15, 2014 Problems with Driving