At 33 I was told that the lumps in my breast were probably nothing. So I did nothing, believing that I was "too young for breast cancer." Shortly after my 34th birthday--and now with no health insurance--I discovered that Cancer didn't care how old I was. On my twin kindergartners' birthdays, the diagnosis of Her2 positive Stage 3C breast cancer rocked my foundation and changed my world in an instant. This is the good, the bad, the ugly and the beautiful of my cancer diagnosis and everything that has followed. This is my story: http://cancerinmythirties.com
- Jan 25, 2015 Autism and mercury: never held a lot of interest, and now almost none
- Jan 25, 2015 Safe Doctors, Unsafe Patients: A Tale of Two Infections
- Jan 24, 2015 What’s Next For Physician Compare?
- Jan 22, 2015 From NIMH: Director’s Blog: Childhood and Beyond – Services Research for ASD
- Jan 22, 2015 Dump the Business Model
- Jan 21, 2015 My World in 2015
- Jan 21, 2015 No, gastrointestinal symptoms are not a sign that autism is environmentally caused
- Jan 20, 2015 A Response to Steven Brill
- Jan 20, 2015 So, the National Vaccine Information Center has a Twitter bot?
- Jan 20, 2015 Hours of Solitaire
- Jan 20, 2015 My Health Data Is Killing Me
- Jan 20, 2015 HIT Newser: The Flex-IT Bill, Take 2G + Dr. Google In EHR Bid
- Jan 16, 2015 The American Healthcare Consumer
- Jan 16, 2015 Will There Be a Sony For Healthcare in 2015?
- Jan 16, 2015 2015: The Year We Finally Meet The Triple A
- Jan 15, 2015 If MMS, CD, chlorine dioxide, “parasite protocol” is safe, why does ClO2 dissolve tissue?
- Jan 15, 2015 Healthcare and the Second Machine Age: An Interview with Andy McAfee
- Jan 15, 2015 Rock Health and the Search for ‘Home Screen Health App’
- Jan 15, 2015 Thesis-Driven Investing in Digital Health: An Interview with Rebecca Lynn
- Jan 14, 2015 An Equity Analyst’s Take on Health 2.0 Trends To Watch in 2015
- Jan 14, 2015 163 Children Healed From Autism? Nope.
- Jan 14, 2015 Trends that Translate into Investment: Examining Consumer Health with Norwest Ventures
- Jan 14, 2015 Invaders from Mars with Commentary from Robert Burns
- Jan 14, 2015 Yes, it may be illegal to sell MMS
- Jan 14, 2015 Autism services: questions the next IACC should address part 1