At 33 I was told that the lumps in my breast were probably nothing. So I did nothing, believing that I was "too young for breast cancer." Shortly after my 34th birthday--and now with no health insurance--I discovered that Cancer didn't care how old I was. On my twin kindergartners' birthdays, the diagnosis of Her2 positive Stage 3C breast cancer rocked my foundation and changed my world in an instant. This is the good, the bad, the ugly and the beautiful of my cancer diagnosis and everything that has followed. This is my story: http://cancerinmythirties.com
- Sep 20, 2014 ASAN Statement On Dr. Phil Episode Featuring K. Stapleton
- Sep 19, 2014 Andrew Wakefield loses frivolous defamation lawsuit. To pay court costs.
- Sep 18, 2014 How To Discourage a Doctor
- Sep 16, 2014 All I Want For Health IT Week Is An EHR Overhaul
- Sep 16, 2014 The Must-See Digital Health Startups of 2014
- Sep 16, 2014 Those New Neighbors
- Sep 15, 2014 An Anesthesiologist’s Review of the Facts in the Joan Rivers Case
- Sep 15, 2014 mHealth – Beyond “There’s an app for that”
- Sep 14, 2014 Don’t Prescribe an App, Prescribe What to Track
- Sep 14, 2014 Countdown to Health 2.0 2014: Exclusive Interview with ONC Chief Medical Officer Jacob Reider
- Sep 13, 2014 What Would You Give Up For a Virtual Doctor Visit?
- Sep 13, 2014 Ebola Update from CDC Director Thomas Frieden
- Sep 12, 2014 When a child is killed by a parent the word “but” does not apply
- Sep 12, 2014 Traction: Health 2.0’s Startup Championship Finalists Announced!
- Sep 12, 2014 2014 ASDay and AWN PoC Anthology
- Sep 12, 2014 Don’t Prescribe an App, Prescribe What to Track
- Sep 12, 2014 CDC Update for Health care workers: Ebola Environmental Infection Control Procedures
- Sep 11, 2014 Breathing a Little Easier and Holding Our Breath
- Sep 11, 2014 Eighth Annual Health 2.0 Conference
- Sep 11, 2014 Why Public Health Needs a New Gun Doctrine
- Sep 11, 2014 Shannon Des Roches Rosa: Changing Conversations: When Parents Murder Disabled Children
- Sep 11, 2014 An open letter to the National Whistleblowers Center: David Lewis and the outing of a CDC whistleblower
- Sep 10, 2014 Waiting For Payment Reform?
- Sep 10, 2014 A Call for Primary Care Innovators
- Sep 10, 2014 On the origins of Maintenance of Certification in the National Health Service: A Serial Killer