We all have them: ultimate life goals. Surmount Mount Everest; hike to the depths of the Grand Canyon. Yet the aim to cross the English Channel remains evergreen and classic; Don Macdonald graciously chronicles his obsession with his aspiration to swim around the world in wonderfully candid and personal blog. Don started to strategize about how to complete the feat about three years ago, and we love reading about his plans to carry out his life goal.
- Oct 12, 2015 Early Marathon Swimming in USA
- Oct 08, 2015 Determining Functional Swimming Threshold
- Sep 16, 2015 The Lure of the Monster - Dying for what You Believe In
- Aug 03, 2015 Gel Packs - A Natural Alternative
- Jun 24, 2015 USMS National Open Water Championships 15K
- May 21, 2015 Diana Nyad - Never Giving Up
- May 01, 2015 YH4L will be at the 2015 USMS Open Water 15K Nationals, Indianapolis
- Mar 29, 2015 Sitting is the New Smoking
- Feb 20, 2015 Making It A Game - How to Get Across
- Feb 12, 2015 A Navy SEAL Explains 8 Secrets to Grit and Resilience
- Jan 15, 2015 Touch the Wall Swimming Movie Screening
- Nov 25, 2014 When Great Swim Coaches go to the 'Big Pool'
- Nov 12, 2014 Young Hearts 4 Life - ECG Screening of active children and young adults Program
- Oct 16, 2014 The American diet, in 3 charts
- Jul 07, 2014 Barrington Ultra Marathon Swimmer helps others achieve their Dreams
- Jun 30, 2014 Barrington resident Don Macdonald does not call himself an adrenaline junkie, but rather more of an adventurer – who has learned the art of restraint.
- Jun 08, 2014 Recovery from an Almost fatal Cardia Arrhythmia - Manhattan Island Marathon Race from the Kayakers Perspective
- May 30, 2014 Barrington man takes on ‘Triple Crown’ challenge with swim around Manhattan
- Jan 03, 2014 The Greatest Gift of All - saving Someone's Life
- Dec 20, 2013 Cardiac Arrhythmia's in Swimmers - Ignorance is Not Bliss
- Nov 04, 2013 Fatal Arrhythmias in Open Water Swimming
- Oct 03, 2013 Stop Seeking and Start Finding: Create a Near-Perfect Life