Tina Tessina holds a Ph.D., has written eight books, and has 30 years of counseling experience under her belt. Dr. Romance, as she is addressed on the blog, uses each post to respond to her subscribers' heartfelt questions concerning love, romance, and relationships. Dr. Romance is gentle yet firm in her advice, and knows just what to say.
Dr. Romance: Does your relationship need a spring cleaning?
Dr. Romance: tips on spring cleaning your marriage: Over an extended period of time, dust and detritus can accumulate in even the best marriage. Spring cleaning, to clear out the cobwebs and re-energize your connection, is a great idea. Just...
Dear Dr. Romance: I am in my forties, and hadn't had sex in years.
Dear Dr. Romance I am in my forties, and hadn't had sex in years. I met someone and we CLICKED. We had sex on the 2nd date, I know you can't unring the bell, and I'm betting that was probably...
Dear Dr. Romance: 2 days later, he tells me he's working it out with his ex
Dear Dr. Romance: I met someone from online and we talked for a nite and we met that nite and one thing led to another and as it turns out he wanted to see me again.2 days later he tells...
- Mar 10, 2014 Dear Dr. Romance: I discovered he crossdressed
- Mar 06, 2014 Decisions After Forty in Dr. Romance's Neighborhood
- Mar 03, 2014 Dr. Romance Video: Dating after Widowhood
- Feb 27, 2014 Dear Dr. Romance: She started pushing me away and becoming distant
- Feb 24, 2014 Dear Dr. Romance: Strangely, I still love this man
- Feb 20, 2014 Dr. Romance on Love and Chemistry
- Feb 17, 2014 Dear Dr. Romance: It left me feeling like a loveless phony
- Feb 10, 2014 Dear D. Romance: I've learned my lesson
- Feb 06, 2014 After Forty in Dr. Romance's Neighborhood
- Feb 03, 2014 Dear Dr. Romance: I'm having major anxiety about the guy I'm dating
- Jan 30, 2014 Dear Dr. Romance: I do not want to have to choose between family and love.
- Jan 27, 2014 New Book: Decisions After Forty: Reinventing the Rest of Your Life
- Jan 23, 2014 Dear Dr. Romance: I would be honored and privileged if I could end up marrying her.
- Jan 20, 2014 Dear Dr. Romance: How can we find low cost counseling?
- Jan 16, 2014 Dr. Romance: It’s a Dirty Job
- Jan 13, 2014 Dear Dr. Romance: Should I stay in this relationship?
- Jan 09, 2014 Dr. Romance on spreading kindness
- Jan 06, 2014 Starting a family in Dr. Romance's Neighborhood
- Jan 02, 2014 Dear Dr Romance: he said I was expecting too much from this relationship
- Jan 01, 2014 Dr. Romance wishes you a Happy 2014
- Dec 26, 2013 Dear Dr. Romance: I'm a single mother suffering in depression and stress
- Dec 23, 2013 Dear Dr. Romance: I am the one who becomes unbalanced
- Dec 19, 2013 Dr. Romance video: Ask Dr. Romance: Should I Start a Family?
- Dec 16, 2013 Dear Dr. Romance: I am on MAJOR pain pills.
- Dec 12, 2013 Dear Dr. Romance: How do I handle jealousy?