Rapunzel Infinity is a completely reversible infinity scarf. It features lace and reversible cables, and is knit flat and grafted together at the end. Rapunzel is a German fairy tale in which an enchantress has imprisoned a young girl in a tower. Rapunzel has long, golden hair, and she lowers her braid from the tower [...]
Happy pi-day, everyone! Here are four of my pi-shawls. Clockwise from the top: Mystic Star, Star of Earth, Ra and Apep, Eyjafjallajökull Shawl A pi-shawl is a circular shawl using the so called pi-shawl construction, as described by Elizabeth Zimmerman. It relies on the relationship between the circumference of the shawl (the number of stitches) [...]
- Apr 03, 2014 Mystic Supernova KAL
- Mar 31, 2014 Fairy Tale Lace
- Mar 28, 2014 Rapunzel Infinity
- Mar 14, 2014 Happy Pi-day!
- Mar 07, 2014 Photo shoot
- Mar 03, 2014 Gretel’s Shawl
- Feb 14, 2014 The colour of love
- Feb 08, 2014 Knitting Cruise 2014
- Feb 07, 2014 Review: Entree to Entrelac
- Jan 26, 2014 Mystic Star Turns 5
- Jan 21, 2014 100 Anna Dalvi Patterns!
- Jan 13, 2014 Charles River Scarf
- Jan 11, 2014 The Little Match Girl