Sh*t people say to lesbians: which one’s the man?
We asked a bunch of people around Soho if they ever got people saying stuff to them because they were gay. We weren’t looking for hate crimes, more day to day stuff that was annoying, what you could call microaggressions. They did: and it was kind of funny/depressing how often the same questions came up […]
Sh*t gay guys say to lesbians: where is the scissor?
As part of our investigation into lesbians microaggressions – the kind of thing people say to lesbians – we met a gay guy who said he always had lots to say to lesbians. This is what he said to them. This guy, let’s imagine he’s called Jamie, said he didn’t want to show his face […]
TMC interviews: JD Samson on Pride, throwing parties and dreams
It could arguably be suggested that JD Samson is a queer legend of this generation. Whether she’s known best for being one slice of the electro-punk-feminist pie, Le Tigre, for fronting her present day band MEN or for spreading the love via her DJing prowess – it’s safe to say she straddles the worlds of […]
- Jun 09, 2014 Music Video Monday: Christine and The Queens – Saint Claude
- Jun 06, 2014 If you do one thing today listen to yesterday’s Kate Tempest Radio 1 interview
- Jun 04, 2014 Cake snaps at T Club is Sunday Best
- May 30, 2014 Tegan and Sara’s ‘It Got Better’ video is so great
- May 26, 2014 Music Video Monday: La Roux – Let Me Down Gently
- May 23, 2014 TMC interviews Chloé
- May 20, 2014 Cute little tennis love story
- May 11, 2014 Open Barbers want to open a hair salon – and you can help!
- Apr 30, 2014 TMC Reviews: Dual (Dvojina) at BFI Flare
- Apr 28, 2014 TMC Reviews: Blue Is The Warmest Colour
- Apr 25, 2014 TMC Reviews… Kate Bornstein Is A Queer And Pleasant Danger
- Apr 25, 2014 Orange is the New Black – new trailer and sneak peek
- Apr 24, 2014 TMC Interviews: singer Liz Lawrence
- Apr 23, 2014 TMC Reviews: Lilting at BFI Flare
- Apr 18, 2014 Cake snaps at T Club’s 2nd Birthday, March 23rd
- Apr 07, 2014 Music Video Monday: Warpaint – Disco//Very – Keep It Healthy
- Mar 25, 2014 Lesbian Prom = Better than My Actual Prom
- Mar 10, 2014 Music Video Monday: Shura – Touch and MØ – Don’t Wanna Dance
- Mar 03, 2014 Music Video Monday: Planningtorock
- Feb 27, 2014 New music videos we love – Haim and Angel Haze ft. Sia
- Feb 26, 2014 To Flare, or not to Flare? – The renamed 28th LLGFF
- Feb 24, 2014 WIN – 2 tickets to Naked Girls Reading
- Feb 19, 2014 Cake snaps at T Club, January 23rd
- Feb 18, 2014 Michelle Rodriguez is actually gay-ish, actually dating Cara Delevingne
- Feb 18, 2014 The London Lesbian and Gay Switchboard is turning 40!