I can’t explain it any better than GAY has on its site: “We represent a new generation of GLBT activism. Now is the time for intelligent, progressive-minded individuals to step up and fight for the common rights of which they might be denied.” This is a clearing house for LGBT news with progressive ideology.
Third Florida judge in as many weeks calls discrimination what it is
Three judges in three weeks. That is the tally in Florida, where a Broward County Circuit Judge just became the latest to rule that the Sunshine State's marriage ban is unconstitutional. And this one throws out-of-state recognition into the mix...
Is there any advocate more disingenuous than a professional 'ex-gay'?
Speaking to the American Family Association's One News Now, professional "ex-gay" Greg Quinlan says the following: "I wasn't born gay -- nobody is," he asserts. "In fact, the American Psychiatric Association says this: 'There are no replicated scientific studies supporting...
Everything bigger: TX one state closer to marriage equality
The historic wins never stop coming! Federal judge voids Texas’ gay marriage ban, though he delays order from taking effect immediately [Dallas Morning News]
- Sep 04, 2015 Whether justified or Kim Davis-ed, individualistic rage rarely outplays broader truths
- Sep 02, 2015 Kim Davis: The almost too perfect coda to the marriage discrimination fight
- Aug 27, 2015 Anti-gay clerks are going to have to do their jobs. Because of course they are.
- Aug 27, 2015 Jeb really wants to remind voters of his anti-'same status' plan for gay couples
- Aug 24, 2015 Maine: NOM finally forced to hand over its tiny, out-of-state, incestuous donor roll
- Aug 19, 2015 This delusional primary: Huckabee claims 'same-sex marriage is not the law of the land'
- Aug 13, 2015 The 'Yeah. Duh. Of course' phase of this fight
- Aug 05, 2015 Trailer: 'Stonewall'
- Jul 31, 2015 And now NOM is literally pleading with its (theoretical) supporters
- Jul 28, 2015 Add 'professional advocate for anti-gay scouting' to list of bygone career choices
- Jul 24, 2015 NOM to lasso the White House with a rosary. Or something.
- Jul 23, 2015 NOM's new plan? To beat up its org-crushing loss until it becomes a win.
- Jul 22, 2015 By the time you read this headline, we'll be ten more seconds beyond stagnant anti-gay 'culture wars'
- Jul 21, 2015 Video: America cannot wait—to purchase American Family Association radio equipment? Huh?!
- Jul 21, 2015 Huckabee 2016: 'cause church and state aint gonna marry themselves
- Jul 16, 2015 EEOC does wonky, under-radar thing that could lay groundwork for definitive nondiscrimination protections
- Jul 16, 2015 Maggie Gallagher, now that you've lost on marriage, might you lose these deceptive ways as well?
- Jul 16, 2015 Crowdfunding discriminatory business owners: Perfect statement on anti-gay movement's current affairs
- Jul 15, 2015 The religious anti-gay crowd: They never understood the marriage fight; now they don't understand their loss
- Jul 15, 2015 Professionally discriminatory Americans to waste more precious mortality fighting battle we've already won
- Jul 15, 2015 Audio: NOM cofounder, Princeton professor Robert George compares secret Nazi teacher to out gay teacher
- Jul 14, 2015 And now we start checking 'em all off the list (#LoveWins #MoreThanMarriage)
- Jul 14, 2015 Unable to grumpily take ball and go home, Missouri county uses flags for childish marriage equality protest
- Jul 13, 2015 Then you're being bad allies, Walker boys
- Jul 13, 2015 Video: Focus on the Family finally owning childishness of their arguments