Sue Schick is Chief Executive Officer of UnitedHealthcare, Pennsylvania. In her role, she is responsible for all aspects of managing the local market, including growth and retention of UnitedHealthcare business, establishing market and network strategies, achieving financial targets, acting as a primary interface with brokers and consultants, and maintaining solid relationships with all regulatory and legislative bodies.
- Nov 04, 2014 Don’t believe the myths about the flu
- Oct 16, 2014 Three Questions You Should Ask Before You Select Your Health Insurance Plan
- Oct 02, 2014 Pennsylvania women are leading the way
- Sep 29, 2014 YouTube videos give health tips and some laughs
- Sep 23, 2014 Health on the Go: New Tools are Helping Consumers Make Better Health Care Decisions
- Aug 18, 2014 Celebrating America’s Health Centers and Healthier Communities
- Aug 04, 2014 PA’s Diverse Scholars attend health forum in D.C.
- Jul 31, 2014 Business Plan Competition for Women Business Owners
- Jul 28, 2014 Ron Jaworski and UnitedHealthcare volunteers built playground for Darby, PA community
- Jul 16, 2014 How do others perceive you in the workplace?
- Jul 10, 2014 Study shows benefits of new cancer care payment model
- Jun 23, 2014 UHC & Sickle Cell Disease Association launch new support program
- Apr 18, 2014 One hockey game fulfills a life-long wish
- Mar 26, 2014 Kids help create joke book to raise funds for children with health needs
- Mar 17, 2014 Pay it forward
- Jan 27, 2014 Healthy babies are worth the wait
- Jan 23, 2014 Day of service trumps day-off
- Jan 08, 2014 Getting to Know You
- Dec 12, 2013 Pennsylvania is 29th healthiest state
- Dec 05, 2013 Thanksgiving started with a trot
- Nov 11, 2013 The latest and greatest in health care innovations
- Oct 31, 2013 When it comes to health insurance, what’s essential?
- Oct 17, 2013 Open Enrollment Season
- Oct 09, 2013 Options for purchasing health insurance
- Sep 30, 2013 How health reform affects those who already have insurance