This bike-loving couple falls into the “extreme” category: biking to work 17 miles to Boulder most days, and jetting off on various international adventures. Follow along with their funny stories of numerous athletic exploits, many of which feature cycling.
Arches to Arches; Dusk to Dust
Took the 0-Dark Thirty flight back from St Louis so I could revel in the gradually opening universe of trails in the hood. Gotta say - expectations were low for Missouri - and it was pretty awesome. Granted - we...
It's Times Like These
Yes, Jason. There is a secret pilot training ground that will remain undiscovered to you and the BRETHREN of the lowland community. It is populated with The Next Gen. Kids who live on fruit strips and bacon and mac and...
- Apr 25, 2014 Soon, Weed Hopper
- Apr 22, 2014 There Goes My Hero
- Apr 13, 2014 Rock. On.
- Apr 09, 2014 Season Of The Moose!
- Apr 07, 2014 Ground Control To Major Tom....
- Apr 05, 2014 Salute!!!!
- Mar 28, 2014 Desert Siege '14
- Mar 24, 2014 I'm going back to the gator country...
- Mar 22, 2014 Day 1: Home Run
- Mar 21, 2014 Our bags are packed......
- Mar 16, 2014 Evolution/Revolution
- Mar 16, 2014 Nosing Into Spring
- Mar 11, 2014 Here I Am
- Mar 11, 2014 Back To The Roots
- Mar 04, 2014 Left of Center - On the Fringes
- Mar 03, 2014 True Story: This
- Mar 01, 2014 SPRING
- Feb 27, 2014 On My Kness
- Feb 23, 2014 Ode To Joe
- Feb 22, 2014 The Pay Off: There Goes My Hero
- Feb 14, 2014 Celebration Day
- Feb 13, 2014 A Pole-Rider in his element