Spurring a Manufacturing Renaissance: Increasing Competitiveness through Energy Efficiency
Investing in energy efficiency is good for the economy as well as the environment.
Manufacturing Innovation is Key to Boosting Growth
Legislation recently marked up in the Senate will provide crucial innovation support to manufacturers.
Conversation on Energy: How the Internet of Things Can Build Sustainable 21st Century Communities
Daniel Castro discusses the use of the IoT to promote sustainable communities.
- Apr 14, 2014 Big Data Can be a Big Help to City
- Apr 14, 2014 Why The Tax Reform Act of 2014 Should Expand, Not Cut, The R&D Tax Credit
- Apr 11, 2014 Points to Consider Regarding Agriculture and Biotechnology
- Apr 10, 2014 Investment in Medical Innovation Produces Immense Value for Patients, Economies
- Apr 10, 2014 Reuters (Predictably) Gets It Wrong. Again
- Apr 10, 2014 Should the Department of Commerce Relinquish Direct Oversight Over ICANN
- Apr 08, 2014 Innovation Economics and the Future of American Competitiveness
- Apr 07, 2014 Understanding U.S. S&T Competitiveness: Rethinking NSF's S&E Indicators Report
- Apr 04, 2014 Choosing A Future: "The Second Machine Age" Review
- Apr 03, 2014 What Manufacturing Renaissance?
- Apr 03, 2014 America Needs Corporate Tax Reform
- Mar 31, 2014 The Public Policy Implications of “Big Data”
- Mar 27, 2014 Millennials Re-Envisioning Environmentalism and Climate Policy
- Mar 27, 2014 Characterizing Energy Access, Climate Change, and Innovation
- Mar 26, 2014 Congress Should Extend Bonus Depreciation
- Mar 25, 2014 How Data Will Make Air Travel Safer
- Mar 25, 2014 The Myth of the Myth of the Science and Engineering Shortage
- Mar 24, 2014 How to Misuse American Customer Satisfaction Index Data to Try to Block a Merger
- Mar 24, 2014 Assessing U.S. Corporate Tax Reform in an Age of Global Competition
- Mar 21, 2014 Why You Should Care About the Federal Budget
- Mar 20, 2014 GMO Labeling is Unnecessary and Harmful to the Public Discourse
- Mar 20, 2014 Legislation Would Mandate Unfounded and Discriminatory Labels for Food
- Mar 20, 2014 Legislation Banning Biotech Improved Grass is Bad for Consumers, Bad for Environment
- Mar 19, 2014 Cable, A Monopoly… If You Ignore Competitors
- Mar 17, 2014 Why India’s PMA Will Harm the Indian and Global Economies