The Competitive Advantage Of Switzerland. Is It Sustainable? Is It Replicable? It Is Where Design Thinking Is In Action.
We are trying to fix the world, companies and many of our wicked problems that were mostly 100% man-made. Economists, policy makers, academics all spending too much studying our dysfunctional organizations and societies and trying to figure our why the high level of poverty, joblessness and hopelessness and how we struggle with competing with low cost producers and low cost...
Strategy Lessons From The Safari. There Is More Than Just The Survival Of The Fittest.
I recently took my strategy and innovation class out of the classroom. Guess where we ended up? A safari or a zoo (whatever you want to call it). What’s a better place that teaching strategy where you can see the survival of the fittest. It was a suggestion from my students. History is filled with examples of animal species with...
The Biggest Idea These Days Other Than "Wearables" Is "Destructables". We All Need It.
I think the biggest idea today other than “wearables” is “self-destructables” and it is exactly what we need these days. OK this is the first time you hear this. "Destructables: is the biggest unmet need because privacy just might be the biggest enemy of big data and googleglass. This trend is gaining momentum - think “ephemeral media” which is a...
- Jan 20, 2014 China Is Pushing The Frontiers Of Innovation. It Needs To Move Beyond Just Technological Progress. China Is Behind In Commercialization And It Is A Big Gap To Fill.
- Jan 13, 2014 Now 3D Printers Will Become More Affordable. Can You Think Of Something You Want To Print At Home?
- Jan 07, 2014 Not Another Fitness Bracelet Please. So What's New? Or You Want To Wait 10 Months For the Apple iWatch?
- Jan 04, 2014 Will 2014 Be A More Exciting Year For Consumer Electronics? Consider 2013 Was A Disappointing One. More Next Week.
- Jan 01, 2014 What Is Happening To Sony? Can Sony Be Saved?
- Dec 22, 2013 The Bionic Man/Woman Is Now Possible! It Gives New Meanings To Wearables!
- Nov 21, 2013 Can't Wait For The Day That We Can Make Calls On A Flight. But Don't Want To See Everyone Doing That. Perhaps A 5-Minute Rule Should Apply.
- Nov 18, 2013 Exploring The Four Biggest Myths of Creativity. Design Educators Take Note.
- Oct 30, 2013 What Do We Need More? Managers Or Strategists? Or Design Thinker?
- Oct 29, 2013 What's Next Blackberry? You Need A Plan. You Can Have A Future. You Need To Think Radical.
- Oct 26, 2013 Diversity Is The Short Cut To Buidling An Innovative Culture. It Is Pretty Simple.
- Sep 15, 2013 Creativity In The Workplace. It's Is More Than Just Colorful Furnitures. Yes, The Space Matters But There Is More.