Carlos Martinez could follow Shelby Miller path to starting rotation
St. Louis Cardinals righthanded starting pitcher Shelby Miller had to beat out Joe Kelly for the fifth and final spot in the rotation through somewhat of a spring training-long duel between the two pitchers in 2013, and Kelly faces a similar challenge that could produce a similar result in 2014.
Kansas City Royals Spring Training Stock Watch: Who Is Rising and Who Is Falling
The Kansas City Royals prepare for their season in Surprise,Ariz., every year. The excitement level surrounding the club during spring training in recent years has greatly increased.
- Mar 14, 2014 Brett Wallace Serves as a Reminder That Top Prospects Are Not Sure Things
- Mar 14, 2014 Middle Infield Problems Looming for Kansas City Royals
- Mar 13, 2014 MLB Spring Training: A Tale of Two St. Louis Cardinals Prospects
- Mar 13, 2014 The Cardinals Will Have a Strong Left Side of the Infield for Years to Come
- Mar 12, 2014 Predicting St. Louis Cardinals’ Starting Lineup
- Mar 11, 2014 Maybe St. Louis Cardinals discount rate suggests Aledmys Diaz isn’t worth the hype
- Mar 10, 2014 Luke Hochevar out for the 2014 season, will have Tommy John surgery
- Mar 10, 2014 Despite record, St. Louis Cardinals have excellent start to spring training
- Mar 07, 2014 3 Kansas City Royals Players Turning Heads Early at Spring Training