Book rooms to swoon over! If only my house was big enough ;-)
http://www.ilovelibraries.org/article/lucasfilm-research-libraryhttp://weheartit.com/entry/group/79608384https://www.pinterest.com/pin/58828338857493932/http://pattiocleavis.tumblr.com/post/7085410582http://bookshelfporn.com/post/18223987629/ccballard-yes-pleasehttps://www.pinterest.com/pin/566538828102568021https://www.pinterest.com/pin/353603008215495198/https://www.pinterest.com/pin/530791506061718657/Oh, if only!!....................Our Disclosure PolicySharon xAre you a book reviewer or book blogger? Join our book tours reviewers team - Apply Here x http://www.beckvalleybooks.co.uk http://www.beckvalleybooks.blogspot.comhttp://www.beckvalleybooks.co.uk http://www.beckvalleybooks.blogspot.com
Giveaway and Sweeps Linkup Time! Feeling Lucky?
Welcome to our Giveaway Linkup hosted by Let's Start Saving Now, Beck Valley Books, Finger Click Saver, A Gluten Free Mom and Book Worm & More! This is a great place to list and find giveaways hosted all around the blogosphere by some great bloggers. List your giveaways below, remember to add your end dates. Hop over and enter 1 or 2 (or all) of the giveaways! If you're the lucky winner, we'd love to hear!For more giveaways, sweeps and contests, check out our Giveaway Group on Facebook.<!-- start InLinkz script -->
New Release - Wolfsbane's Daughter by Jennifer Silverwood (YA Dark Fantasy) plus $20 Amazon GC / Book Giveaway
On Tour with Prism Book Tours.Welcome to the Release Celebration forWolfsbane's DaughterBy Jennifer SilverwoodRead the exclusive excerpt and enter the giveaway below...Wolfsbane's Daughter(A Wylder Tale Novella)by Jennifer SilverwoodYA Dark Fantasyebook, 52 PagesFebruary 25th 2016Wolfsbane and his daughter Resha are on a never ending quest in the Wylder Mountains, to wipe out the wolves who destroyed their village. Before their enemies stole everything she loved, Resha cared for little beyond learning how to be a hunter. After, she learned a hunter must be prepared to fight as well as flee. Now she cares for nothing but revenge. Until she discovers two majikal humans half frozen in the forest. Resha has a choice, to follow her instincts and leave the strangers to the wolves, or save them. Yet the enemy is on the prowl and there is little time for Wolfsbane's daughter to find safe haven before they are discovered.Goodreads│Amazon│Barnes & Noble│SmashwordsExclusive ExcerptThere was a time when she did not hate her father, when her only concern was checking her traps and learning knives from Grandfather. But this was before their village on the ridge of Mount Grimm was attacked and destroyed by their enemies. After that she learned a hunter’s claws must be longer and much sharper. A hunter must always be prepared to fight as well as flee, Father said.“Stay close, Resha!” her father hissed, drawing her attention to their bleak present.They had been on the run ever since the attack on Mount Grimm. An entire moon had passed since half the village was murdered, including her brother Vilhelm. If any others survived they were hiding deep in the mountains. The beasts had always been a threat to them. But recent attacks alluded to a new hunger, to wipe out the last humans living in the Wylder Mountains. Some in the village had blamed Wolfsbane and his quest to avenge Grandfather’s death. Those who might still have blamed her family were dead.Now all that was left to them was this hunt, her first true hunt. Before this she had been little more than a trapper, practicing her knife on the small creatures she found in the woods near their village. Every time she ended a hare or tripe’s life, she felt nothing of the thrill the other children did.“Sometimes I wonder if you are too soft to be a predator after all.”Truly, Father’s words resonated with her far more deeply than she wanted them to. A part of her was so much a child. She had never plunged her knife into the heart of a true beast. It was her greatest fear she would fail in a task Vilhelm would have fulfilled without flinching. Now the legacy of vengeance was left to her hands and the dagger Grandfather made for her last moon day.Resha took a deep breath and watched it hover in the freezing air. The territory they hunted in was new, closer to the lost city than most of their kind had ever dared to trail. Her father, Wolfsbane, said they were searching for signs of man and beast. She watched the way Father crouched and inspected every curve of the path the tracks had made. When she looked down it was difficult to see anything but shadow and snow. Yet she could almost feel the faintest traces of their prey’s footfalls. It was the smell and the warmth Wolfsbane was following now.Her attention was diverted by a bright splash of red along the roots of a nearby tree trunk. Her stomach clenched at the thought of the berries hanging from those thin branches. Mother told her to forage whenever they came across nuts and rare plant life. Just because they were hunting, didn’t mean she couldn’t savor a morsel. And there might even be a chance she could snatch enough to save for when they made camp. She glanced up, hopeful Wolfsbane would not notice.She poked through the fur wrappings keeping her palms and wrists warm, making quick work of the winter berries. Meanwhile, she kept her eye on the glow of torchlight up ahead and slipped the rest into the satchel attached to her belt. The juice stained her fingers a faint purplish hue and she licked them, hoping to hide the evidence. Her eyes shut involuntarily as she drank in the sweet taste. A hand grasped her wrist roughly and pulled so she was forced to face Wolfsbane’s grizzled visage.“Foolish pup!” he growled. “This land is cursed and you are a fool to touch it! Do you wish to fall asleep forever in these woods?” With every word he squeezed her wrist tighter, drawing tears from her eyes.“Wolfsbane!” her mother interrupted, gripping his arm tightly with her free hand. “You will not harm our last remaining child. She is hungry and we have not stopped for three days. Leave her be.”They stood together against the torch, the light illuminating the sickly rage in Father’s eyes and the fear in Mother’s. Resha tried not to give into that same fear. Father would only see it as a weakness. He was too deep into the hunt, and addled by grief to know better.So she lifted her chin and willed her tears to stop. To say anything would only spark his fury again. Instead she kept her eyes locked with his. Mother’s fingers crept higher, resting over both her wrist and her father’s tense grip. His anger faded, and for a moment, Resha saw the love her father had for her. He opened his mouth to speak and hope bloomed in her chest.That was the moment a chorus of howls rose together like a nightmare in the woods around them. The cries began ahead of them, further up the valley. Often she had heard them in the distance as a small child within their cottage. Never had she heard them so close and so far away from all she knew.Her breath came in short, violent gasps as her heart pounded in her ears. These were the beasts who stole everything from them, the ones they had been hunting ever since. For the first time, Resha felt the stirring of the hunt in her blood.The First Book in the SeriesCraving Beauty(A Wylder Tale, #1)by Jennifer SilverwoodYA Dark FantasyPaperback & ebook, 239 pagesOctober 31st 2015Vynasha has spent the last four years tending her mother's roses and looking after her nephew. The fire that killed their family has left her scarred and put Wyll on the brink of death. Soon the first frost will come down from the mountains and she knows this winter will be his last.Until a strange beggar appears on the road, telling her of the majikal Source that can heal her Wyll. With nothing left to lose, Vynasha braves the forbidden Wylder Mountains to seek out a cure and her fate.A lost kingdom is uncovered by an equally lost girl, but the castle is not abandoned as she believes. Shadows cloaking unseen eyes watch. Tapestries whisper from the hidden corners, wondering if the one to break their curse has come. And a hungry beast waits, ready to devour her soul.Goodreads│Amazon│Barnes & Noble│Book DepositoryJennifer Silverwood was raised deep in the heart of Texas and has been spinning yarns a mile high since childhood. In her spare time she reads and writes and tries to sustain her wanderlust, whether it’s the Carpathian Mountains in Transylvania, the highlands of Ecuador or a road trip to the next town. Always on the lookout for her next adventure, in print or reality, she dreams of one day proving to the masses that everything really is better in Texas. She is the author of the Heaven’s Edge series, Stay and Silver Hollow.Website│Blog│Goodreads│Facebook│Twitter│TumblrOther Books by the Author Release Celebration Giveaway$20 Amazon eGift Card (Open Internationally)Signed copy of Craving Beauty, ebook of Wolfsbane's Daughter, & Swag (US Only)Ends February 26tha Rafflecopter giveawayOur Disclosure PolicySharon xAre you a book reviewer or book blogger? Join our book tours reviewers team - Apply Here x http://www.beckvalleybooks.co.uk http://www.beckvalleybooks.blogspot.comhttp://www.beckvalleybooks.co.uk http://www.beckvalleybooks.blogspot.com
- Feb 26, 2016 Giveaway and Sweeps Linkup Time! Feeling Lucky?
- Feb 25, 2016 New Release - Wolfsbane's Daughter by Jennifer Silverwood (YA Dark Fantasy) plus $20 Amazon GC / Book Giveaway
- Feb 23, 2016 Proposals and Poison, Wedding Planner Mysteries book #3 Rachelle J. Christensen plus $25 Cash / ebooks Giveaway
- Feb 23, 2016 Spring Has Sprung Giveaway @las930 #SHS316
- Feb 23, 2016 Deep Fried and Pickled by Paisley Ray (The Rachael O'Brien Chronicles Book 1) plus $20 Amazon / Paypal Giveaway
- Feb 22, 2016 Pretty Dolls and Hand Grenades by Cara Reinard plus $25 Amazon GC / Paypal Giveaway
- Feb 22, 2016 GRAND FINALE BLITZ for A Family Like Hannah's by Carol Ross (Harlequin Heartwarming) plus $50 Amazon GC / ebook Giveaway
- Feb 21, 2016 BOOK TOUR - River of Love by Melissa Foster (Love in Bloom, The Bradens of Peaceful Harbor #3)
- Feb 20, 2016 NEW BOOK TOUR SIGN UPS River of Love by Melissa Foster (Love in Bloom, The Bradens at Peaceful Harbor #3)
- Feb 19, 2016 Giveaway and Sweeps Linkup Time!
- Feb 18, 2016 Book Spotlight - Double-Cross My Heart by Brandon Hill
- Feb 18, 2016 Grand Finale for The Express Rider's Lady By Stacy Henrie plus $50 Amazon GC / Book Giveaway
- Feb 17, 2016 Seaside Embrace by Melissa Foster, Book #6 Seaside Summers, Love in Bloom Series plus ebook Giveaway!!
- Feb 16, 2016 BOOK TOUR - Go Clean, Sexy You: A Seasonal Guide to Detoxing and Staying Healthy by Lisa Consiglio Ryan
- Feb 16, 2016 Grand Finale for Someday, Maybe by Jenny Piper and The Long Way Home by Janet Purcell plus $10 Amazon GC Giveaway
- Feb 15, 2016 BOOK TOUR - Loving Emmi: How Baby Morgan The Broken Jaw Puppy Stole Our Hearts And Our Wallet (Dog-Ma Book 2) by Barbara Boswell Brunner
- Feb 14, 2016 Something I did earlier x
- Feb 13, 2016 NEW BOOK TOUR SIGN UPS Go Clean, Sexy You: A Seasonal Guide to Detoxing and Staying Healthy by Lisa Consiglio Ryan
- Feb 12, 2016 Giveaway and Sweeps Linkup Time!!
- Feb 11, 2016 Africa's Big "Five" Wildlife Animals by Anna Othitis (My First Travels) plus $25 Paypal Giveaway
- Feb 11, 2016 Book Spotlight - The Launch by Mark Victor Young
- Feb 10, 2016 NEW BOOK TOUR SIGN UPS - end April Loving Emmi: How Baby Morgan The Broken Jaw Puppy Stole Our Hearts And Our Wallet by Barbara Boswell Brunner (Dog-Ma, Volume 2)
- Feb 10, 2016 Book Excerpt - Dream Killer by Mike Baldwin
- Feb 10, 2016 BOOK TOUR - The Immigrant Wife: Her Spiritual Journey by Madhu Bazaz Wangu
- Feb 09, 2016 Ebook Sale & Book Excerpt - The Long Way Home by Janet Purcell plus $10 Amazon GC Giveaway