Bramwell’s Lunch Beat: Pot Shop Challenging IRS Penalties
<!--smart_paging_autop_filter-->The menu for July 3 features specials on lawmakers throw the book at tax scofflaws to raise revenue, states take lead on gas tax increases, GOP presses Justice to act on Lois Lerner contempt citation, and more.
How to Foil Mortgage Fraudsters
<!--smart_paging_autop_filter-->Forewarned is forearmed. Learn how criminals set up mortgage fraud, to help protect your clients from scams involving identity theft, falsified documents, fake appraisals, false short sales, and misrepresentation.
FATCA Pacts with US Grow as Law Takes Effect
<!--smart_paging_autop_filter-->The US Treasury Department said on July 1, the day FATCA went into effect, that nearly 100 jurisdictions and more than 80,000 financial institutions worldwide now have agreements with the United States to fight overseas tax evasion.
- Jul 02, 2014 Career Coaching Future Leaders to Their Greatest Potential
- Jul 02, 2014 IRS Shortens Form for Small Nonprofits Seeking Tax Exemption
- Jul 02, 2014 EY Mentors Help Students Map Route to College
- Jul 02, 2014 Bramwell’s Lunch Beat: Longevity Annuities Get Boost from US Treasury Department
- Jul 02, 2014 IRA Rollovers: Do Things Right
- Jul 01, 2014 IRS: Unused ITINs to Expire After Five Years
- Jul 01, 2014 AICPA Adds Two More Audit Interpretations on GASB Pension Rules
- Jul 01, 2014 Key Details of IRS’s Voluntary Preparer Education Program
- Jul 01, 2014 Audits of Special Purpose Frameworks: Error Analysis
- Jul 01, 2014 Bramwell’s Lunch Beat: The 411 on ‘Critical Audit Matters’
- Jul 01, 2014 Bitcoin Legal Tender in California
- Jul 01, 2014 How to Master the 'Soft Sell'
- Jun 30, 2014 Many Finance Execs Like Way Economy Is Heading: Survey
- Jun 30, 2014 Take the AccountingWEB Live Survey
- Jun 30, 2014 Depreciation Alternative Can Lead to Big Savings
- Jun 30, 2014 Bramwell’s Lunch Beat: Ready or Not, FATCA Is Almost Here
- Jun 30, 2014 Property Taxes: State-by-State Highlights
- Jun 27, 2014 Thomson Reuters Releases Special Report on Changing Broker-Dealer Audit Landscape
- Jun 27, 2014 Thomson Reuters Checkpoint Releases Special Report to Help Employers, Accounting Firms, and Other Advisors Navigate ACA "Play or Pay" Penalties
- Jun 27, 2014 Constant Contact and Xero Partner to Give Small Businesses Marketing Intelligence Based on Customer Sales Data
- Jun 27, 2014 Editor's Picks: Kidnapping Prostitutes; Tackling Stress; Don't Lose Your Best Employees
- Jun 27, 2014 How to Be One of the Gang
- Jun 27, 2014 Bramwell’s Lunch Beat: A Look at Hertz’s Accounting Red Flags
- Jun 27, 2014 Ohio Society of CPAs recognized for advancing diversity in accounting
- Jun 27, 2014 Avalara Forms Strategic Alliance with Virginia Society of CPAs