Started by blogger Philip Oh, an NYU grad with a range of experience from novelist to waiter to Internet entrepreneur, this blog is updated regularly and offers fans a newsletter, Facebook page, Twitter feed, and space to leave suggestions for the blogger himself (under biography). Click on a thumbnail to see a picture enlarged with name, location, and each clothing item label.
- Nov 16, 2015 What to Wear to a Job Interview
- Nov 16, 2015 raspberry baked brie
- Nov 09, 2015 How to save money on high fashion items
- Nov 05, 2015 maple-bbq chicken sandwiches
- Nov 02, 2015 What to Wear In Vegas
- Oct 30, 2015 Celebrate National Healthy Skin Month!
- Oct 26, 2015 Style Lessons We Learned from Dita Von Teese
- Oct 22, 2015 happy (almost) halloween!
- Oct 19, 2015 Gucci Horsebit-detailed goat hair slippers
- Oct 13, 2015 It’s Shopbop Sale time again!
- Oct 12, 2015 the city that never sleeps
- Oct 12, 2015 Style Stealer: Alice & Olivia Vs Chi Chi London
- Oct 06, 2015 Crimes of Fashion Roundup
- Oct 05, 2015 healthy snacks for busy families!
- Sep 30, 2015 the best piece of wedding advice i received
- Sep 30, 2015 Style Lessons We Learned from Audrey Hepburn
- Sep 28, 2015 Good Clothes Gone Bad | The Back-Slit Dress
- Sep 25, 2015 the more things change…
- Sep 23, 2015 What to Wear to a Funeral
- Sep 16, 2015 What to Wear With Leggings
- Sep 11, 2015 Strange Skirts at Shopbop
- Sep 10, 2015 bear’s favorite books: one year update
- Sep 09, 2015 The Shopping Habits of Stylish People
- Sep 04, 2015 Crime of Fashion | Maison Martin Margiela faux-fur mules
- Sep 02, 2015 How to Apply the Capsule Wardrobe Philosophy to your Non-Capsule Wardrobe