After 30 yrs away Paul Sellers returns to England
We left our home in readiness to migrate to the USA in spring of 1987. We bought a travel trailer and a good sized sherpa van, sold off all we owned and toured England for 32 weeks. By then our visas came through and we picked up our papers from the US Embassy in London. …
The post After 30 yrs away Paul Sellers returns to England appeared first on Paul Sellers' Blog.
Restoring Bench Planes Video on YouTube
You’ve asked me for a video on how to set up and even restore hand planes for some time and we put this one together as a starter video. It’s just over an hour long realtime at my bench. I hope it clarifies some of the the nuances for plane initialisation including total restoration work. …
The post Restoring Bench Planes Video on YouTube appeared first on Paul Sellers' Blog.
I Love Seeing Where We Came From…
…But the future is so filled with hope. Some years ago I began using terms like new-genre woodworker and real woodworking. I even saw the work I was engaged in as more a campaign if you will. Hence the Real Woodworking Campaign came along and it has really worked in helping people adjust their thinking …
The post I Love Seeing Where We Came From… appeared first on Paul Sellers' Blog.
- Feb 18, 2016 Saw My Book On the Presses Today
- Feb 13, 2016 Stoneywell––Culture and quiet time
- Feb 12, 2016 Recycle creatively
- Feb 09, 2016 Plane Fettling Evens the Score
- Feb 08, 2016 Import Planes-Part V (final one)
- Feb 04, 2016 Import Planes-Part IV
- Feb 03, 2016 Import planes-Part III
- Feb 02, 2016 Import planes-Part II
- Feb 01, 2016 Import Planes–Do/Can They Work?
- Jan 28, 2016 You Cares!
- Jan 27, 2016 Who cares?
- Jan 26, 2016 Improving plane-making standards
- Jan 24, 2016 Q&A on planes and saws
- Jan 20, 2016 After 30 yrs away Paul Sellers returns to England
- Jan 15, 2016 Restoring Bench Planes Video on YouTube
- Jan 11, 2016 I Love Seeing Where We Came From…
- Jan 09, 2016 We Are Moving!!!
- Jan 08, 2016 Face vise front alignment question
- Jan 06, 2016 #80 updated info for newbies
- Jan 05, 2016 Why 45 degrees on Cabinet scraper blades?
- Jan 03, 2016 Question on Kunz #80 Cabinet Scraper
- Jan 01, 2016 Upholstering an Inset Leather Seat
- Dec 30, 2015 Update on My New Book
- Dec 28, 2015 Use for round-bottomed planes
- Dec 28, 2015 Credit cards in business