A father’s lessons from Bethany Beach
I tried not to learn anything during our week in Bethany Beach, Del. I tried to simply enjoy my time in the sun, relax, and enjoy some family time with Karen and the kids before the start of school today. … Continue reading →
The post A father’s lessons from Bethany Beach appeared first on Adventures in Fatherhood.
‘Dads Behaving Dadly’ dispels fatherhood myths
I don’t have to look far to find examples of, or read stories about, the absent or bumbling father. Whether it’s in my social media feeds, the TV commercials that interrupt my favorite shows, or the pages of my local … Continue reading →
The post ‘Dads Behaving Dadly’ dispels fatherhood myths appeared first on Adventures in Fatherhood.
This Father’s Day, pinky swear to be there
“Field of Dreams” has to be one of my favorite movies of all time. It manages to combine seemingly disparate themes (baseball, faith, redemption, persistence) in a great narrative that speaks to me on many levels. I hadn’t thought of … Continue reading →
The post This Father’s Day, pinky swear to be there appeared first on Adventures in Fatherhood.
- May 31, 2014 Losing the race, but still having fun
- May 04, 2014 What I learned chaperoning a middle school field trip
- Apr 21, 2014 The time has come to rethink sleepovers
- Apr 06, 2014 ‘Dads Behaving Dadly’ tells the stories of modern fatherhood
- Feb 03, 2014 Celeste returns to school after scoliosis surgery
- Jan 27, 2014 Our snowy trip home from the hospital
- Jan 06, 2014 Passing the milestones of recovering from scoliosis surgery
- Dec 08, 2013 Finding comfort during scoliosis surgery
- Dec 01, 2013 Walking the long curvy path of scoliosis
- Nov 24, 2013 Finding new lessons in ‘Where the Wild Things Are’
- Nov 17, 2013 An innocent question about a buzzer recalls school shootings
- Nov 10, 2013 Seeing myself in rude people while selling Cub Scouts popcorn
- Sep 15, 2013 Can I make it through adolescence and middle school without blinking?