Playful Math Carnival #95 via Life Through A Mathematician’s Eyes
Check out the new playful math education carnival at Life Through A Mathematician’s Eyes. Parabolas, fractions, numbers square puzzles, edible math manipulatives, and all sorts of mathy fun: Math Educational Carnival #95 Excitement!! The MTaP Math Educational Blog Carnival is at its 95 issue and I am extremely excited to host it. Moreover, February is…
Review and Giveaway
There’s still time to enter the book giveaway at Our Home on the Range blog: Get Ready, Get Set: Let’s Play Math (A Review with a Giveaway) Here on the Range, I’m determined to establish an environment where math is not just numbers and answers. I firmly believe my children can learn all the math…
Let’s Play Math Back Cover Blurbs
Advance review comments for Let’s Play Math: How Families Can Learn Math Together—and Enjoy It: Want to help your kids with math? Don’t help with the homework. Get them to engage with math by doing things together — many of which don’t even look like math. Let’s Play Math is charming, intelligent, and practical; full…
- Feb 23, 2016 How to Update Your Let’s Play Math Ebook
- Feb 22, 2016 Let’s Play Math Paperback Edition Now Available
- Feb 15, 2016 Math Teachers and Homeschool Bloggers: We Want You!
- Feb 11, 2016 Understanding Math: Conclusion
- Feb 10, 2016 Did You Get Your Playful Math Snacks?
- Feb 02, 2016 Understanding Math: Algebraic Multiplication
- Feb 01, 2016 Math Teachers at Play #94 via mathematicsandcoding
- Jan 18, 2016 Calling All Math Teacher Bloggers and Homeschoolers: Carnival Time!
- Jan 15, 2016 Hotel Infinity: Part Five
- Jan 14, 2016 Hotel Infinity: Part Four
- Jan 13, 2016 Hotel Infinity: Part Three
- Jan 12, 2016 Hotel Infinity: Part Two
- Jan 11, 2016 Hotel Infinity: Part One
- Jan 01, 2016 2016 Mathematics Game
- Dec 23, 2015 Math Teachers at Play #93 via Math Misery? Blog
- Dec 17, 2015 Understanding Math: Multiplying Fractions
- Dec 15, 2015 Understanding Math: Area of a Rectangle
- Dec 13, 2015 Do You Blog About Math?
- Dec 08, 2015 Understanding Math: Is There Really a Difference?
- Dec 01, 2015 Advent Math Calendars from Nrich
- Dec 01, 2015 Did You Get Your Playful Math Snacks?
- Nov 30, 2015 Understanding Math: What Is Your Worldview?
- Nov 24, 2015 Math Teachers at Play #92
- Nov 18, 2015 Understanding Math: A Cultural Problem
- Nov 16, 2015 Education Bloggers: Share Your Post!