Financial Wisdom with a TWI$T is just that...financial tips, tricks, information and more. It is designed for both parents and educators...anyone who wants to teach financial principles to anyone. This blog will invite you to start thinking differently about your money and how we’re educating our children about money and investing. A little something different in a sea of the same old financial ideas and advice.
Not teaching children about money IS a form of child abuse!
Imagine living in a house with electricity and plumbing but no one every showed you how to plug something in or turn on the faucet. You are living in the dark, have no running water to drink, cook with or clean with and you have no idea how to change the situation. This is exactly […]
Creative Wealth announces all new Women’s Financial Workshop!
Santa Barbara, California – Creative Wealth Intl., LLC announces their exciting new women’s financial workshop, Celebrating Women & Wealth, to be held in Santa Barbara, CA, March 12-13, 2016 at the fabulous Fess Parker Resort. It’s not a secret that many women have a difficult time understanding money in a way that helps them be financially successful. After all, we’re […]
Green Friday 2015 Coupon – Financial Literacy Sale
It’s Green Friday! (If you already know you want to experience one of our events or covet one of our unique financial education programs, use the coupon GREENFRIDAY2016 to save 25%. Visit our financial literacy store and just use the coupon when you checkout.) Let’s face it, most of us could use more ‘green stuff’ […]
- Jun 16, 2015 Have You Made Any of These Top 9 Estate Planning Mistakes People Make Before They Die.
- May 31, 2015 Camp Millionaire comes to Edmonds, Washington!
- May 30, 2015 Save Money By Keeping Good Financial Records
- May 07, 2015 Summer Money Camps for Kids & Teens
- Mar 30, 2015 Fixing the USA Education System in 12 Easy Steps
- Dec 18, 2013 Financial Literacy Holiday Gift from Creative Wealth
- Sep 12, 2013 Stop worrying about your credit ratings!