Love & Marbles: A Story From My Black History
“What was your mom like?” I asked my 97-year-old great grandfather as I drove him to the airport. He was leaving after a quick trip to visit with us. It’s not often people get to converse with their great-grandparents. I feel very fortunate. Every time my great-grandpa Griffin comes to town, I want to ask... read the rest.
The post Love & Marbles: A Story From My Black History appeared first on Baby Making Machine.
If I Could Do it All Over: A Letter to my 24-Year-Old Self
Brought to you in partnership with Pampers If I could do it all over again—Start over having each of my babies, I wouldn’t change a thing. That is, unless I knew what I know now. In that case, I’d change so much. I’m pretty confident time travel will be invented someday… Or has been already–You know, in... read the rest.
The post If I Could Do it All Over: A Letter to my 24-Year-Old Self appeared first on Baby Making Machine.
Top 5 Best Kid Quotes From Our Walt Disney World Trip
My family and I just got back from the happiest place on earth: Walt Disney World. If you follow me on Facebook, Twitter, or Instagram you probably saw some of our excitement. This was an unexpected but truly amazing vacation together to learn more about Disney World and what they have to offer preschoolers. You’d think... read the rest.
The post Top 5 Best Kid Quotes From Our Walt Disney World Trip appeared first on Baby Making Machine.
- Feb 17, 2016 How to Make Your Own Personal Netflix: Never Touch a DVD Again
- Feb 16, 2016 Our Imperfectly Perfect Week
- Feb 14, 2016 Happy Valentine’s Day
- Feb 13, 2016 That Time My 5-Year-Old Schooled Me on Love
- Feb 10, 2016 Are All Kids This Obsessed With Losing Their Teeth?
- Feb 08, 2016 The Best Moments Aren’t Always Pretty
- Feb 05, 2016 A 3-Year-Old’s Birthday Party Dilemma
- Feb 03, 2016 Yes, I’m Black and No, You’re Not Colorblind (and That’s OK!)
- Feb 01, 2016 Train Room DIY Wall Train Tracks
- Jan 31, 2016 Knowing When to Cherish a Moment
- Jan 28, 2016 Proof Life Isn’t Always Pretty: From a Sleep-Deprived Not-So-New Mom
- Jan 26, 2016 Do Little White Girls Ever Wish They Were Brown?
- Jan 24, 2016 Why the Cherish365 Project is My Secret to Impeccable Patience
- Jan 22, 2016 Start Your 30’s The Right Way: How to Host a Vision Board Party
- Jan 19, 2016 In Case the 11 Years of Marriage and Two Kids Didn’t Make Me a Real Adult, I Finally Did This
- Jan 18, 2016 An Awkward Daddy/Daughter Discussion About MLK Day
- Jan 17, 2016 Cherish 365 Week 2: It’s Never Too Late to Start a 365 Project
- Jan 14, 2016 So Long 20s: I’m in a New Relationship With My 30s
- Jan 13, 2016 Why I Have to Wear My Wedding Ring, but My Husband Doesn’t
- Jan 09, 2016 Cherish EVERY Day This Year
- Jan 08, 2016 Honey, Can You Mend My Pants? He Says/ She Says
- Jan 06, 2016 Today Show Feature: How to Know If Your Photos Have Been Stolen, What To Do About It & Other FAQ’s
- Jan 05, 2016 Re: ‘That is why you shouldn’t post your kids’ photos online’: My Today Show Interview
- Jan 04, 2016 A New Year We Hope to Make Better Than the Last
- Dec 31, 2015 Our Family’s Look Back at 2015 in Under 4 Minutes (Video)