Dealing With Difficult In-Laws
Welcome back, ladies! Today is a good day. It was a clean sweep for my Montreal Canadiens last night who beat Tampa Bay in four straight games to proceed to Round 2 of the playoffs, AND my boys went back to school this morning. This is me happy dancing! Hallelujah on both fronts.
Happy Passover, Happy Easter and a Blogging Break
Hello beautiful ladies. Happy Friday! Just a quick note to wish those celebrating a very Happy Passover. Wishing you wonderful times spent with family, friends and matzo. ;) I'm never one to judge what others do in their personal lives, so therefore, I thought this was quite funny. It's amazing how much hypocrisy lives out there.
The ‘Mommy Juice’ Trend: Drinking To Relieve Stress
Last week, Maria Shriver had a very interesting segment on TODAY. It was called, "The 'Mommy Juice' Trend: How Do You Know When You Have a Problem?"
- Apr 07, 2014 39 Is Gonna Be Fine
- Apr 04, 2014 14 Surefire Morning Rituals to Start Your Day Right
- Apr 02, 2014 The Black Bra
- Mar 31, 2014 Mixed Monday
- Mar 27, 2014 6 Spring Cleaning APPS To Help You Organize Your Life!
- Mar 25, 2014 Top 5 Spring Fashion Trends
- Mar 21, 2014 INTERVIEW: The Secret To Success and How To Live Your Passion With Adam Braun
- Mar 20, 2014 International Day Of HAPPINESS!
- Mar 19, 2014 Wordless Wednesday: RIP L’Wren Scott
- Mar 18, 2014 Spring Clean Your Life With Microsoft @Office
- Mar 17, 2014 Friendships in Our Thirties and Forties
- Mar 12, 2014 Wordless Wednesday: A Tribute To 25 and 40
- Mar 11, 2014 #BanBossy? Great. But May I Also Add #BanBitchy
- Mar 10, 2014 Last Minute Getaways With @Aeroplan
- Mar 07, 2014 March 7-8, 2014: National Day of Unplugging
- Mar 06, 2014 March 8 is International Women’s Day: WATCH 5 Trailblazing and Inspirational Women #IWD
- Mar 05, 2014 Resilience
- Mar 03, 2014 Getting Your Butt Off The Fence