New Workforce Benchmarking Tool from AARP and Boston College
Type of News Item: Announcement Title of News Item: New Workforce Benchmarking Tool from AARP and Boston College Source: Center on Aging & Work at Boston College, in collaboration with AARP Link to News Item: http://virgo.bc.edu/employerbenchmarking/ Name/Organization of Person Posting (optional): Judi C Casey
The Center on Aging & Work at Boston College, in collaboration with AARP, has launched the Workforce Benchmarking Tool, designed to help benchmark employer management strategies and corporate culture against those of similar organizations. Drawing on data from the 2015 Talent Management Study - a survey of more than 350 U.S.
Need a Good Parental Leave Policy? Here It Is.
Type of News Item: Blog Title of News Item: Need a Good Parental Leave Policy? Here It Is. Source: Harvard Business Review Blog Network Link to News Item: https://hbr.org/2015/11/need-a-good-parental-leave-policy-here-it-is Name/Organization of Person Posting (optional): Judi C Casey
Here's a brief guide, to designing a leave that will both retain your talented employees and reduce the potential for legal liability.
Stop Blaming Dads For Not Doing Enough Childcare
Type of News Item: Op-ed (published opinion/editorial) Title of News Item: Stop Blaming Dads For Not Doing Enough Childcare Source: Fortune.com Link to News Item: http://fortune.com/2015/11/23/dont-blame-dads-childcare/?xid=timehp-category Name/Organization of Person Posting (optional): Jessica DeGroot - ThirdPath Institute
Jessica DeGroot writes in an opinion piece for
- Dec 01, 2015 American Women are Starting their Own Businesses for Job Flexibility, Not to Make Money
- Nov 30, 2015 Thursdays With ThirdPath Webinar - Becoming The Change
- Nov 24, 2015 “New School” CEOs Zuckerberg and Mycoskie Walk the Talk on Paternity Leave
- Nov 24, 2015 Spotlight On… Take Back Your Time
- Nov 24, 2015 The Politics of Paid Time Off to Have a Baby
- Nov 24, 2015 Employer Solutions for Supporting Today's Working Caregivers
- Nov 24, 2015 10 Workplace Trends You'll See In 2016
- Nov 24, 2015 EnforcingSickDays.org
- Nov 20, 2015 3 Ways Tech Companies Are Offering Parental Leave
- Nov 19, 2015 How Millennials Navigate Their Careers: Young Adult Views on Work, Life and Success
- Nov 14, 2015 3 Reasons Unconscious Bias Training is not Going to Solve Your Diversity Challenges
- Nov 12, 2015 Raising of America Online Stream & November 17 Day of Action
- Nov 10, 2015 Register for Webinar: An Introduction to the Community-Based Healthy Marriage and Responsible Fatherhood Workforce Strategy
- Nov 10, 2015 Job loyalty still exists; to retain Millennials focus on growth opportunities, work-life balance and supportive bosses
- Nov 10, 2015 The Trouble With Parental Leave
- Nov 10, 2015 Employers: Time To Get Real About Real Families
- Nov 07, 2015 Raising Kids and Running a Household: How Working Parents Share the Load
- Nov 06, 2015 Parents of Special Needs Children Require Help in the Workplace, Too
- Nov 05, 2015 The Surprising Way The Gender Wage Gap Affects Families
- Nov 04, 2015 Stressed, Tired, Rushed: A Portrait of the Modern Family
- Oct 29, 2015 12 Thoughts about Paul Ryan and Family
- Oct 29, 2015 Moving the Needle on Work Flexibility
- Oct 28, 2015 Want to Help Your Employee With Work-Life Balance? Start With How You Recruit.
- Oct 28, 2015 The Push for Paid Paternity Leave
- Oct 28, 2015 How Hard Should You Push for Paternity Leave?