Superhero Status #SuperHeroing #CerealHeroes
Disclosure: This is a sponsored article. All opinions expressed are 100% my own . In the past few weeks my son has gained a new appreciation for comic books. I’m all for it. Reading is reading, right? It’s hard to get kids to read, so when you find something that interests them, I [...]
The post Superhero Status #SuperHeroing #CerealHeroes appeared first on Thrifty Ninja.
Cute dress and checking my heart health…thanks to Burlington and Women Heart #TourOfStyle
Disclosure: I was provided a promotional gift in exchange for my review. All opinions expressed are 100% my own. Last week I was able to visit the Tour of Style at Burlington in Albuquerque. I got to meet with Women Heart to have my blood pressure checked along with other vitals. After I was done, [...]
The post Cute dress and checking my heart health…thanks to Burlington and Women Heart #TourOfStyle appeared first on Thrifty Ninja.
How to Remove Ink From a Coach Purse (or any purse for that matter)
My husband spoiled me and bought me the cutest Coach purse….ever. It was my first “designer” purse and I was trying to be SO careful with it. Since it’s such a light color, I thought FOR SURE I’d touch against something and get a mark on it. Nope. Before that could happen (and I’m sure [...]
The post How to Remove Ink From a Coach Purse (or any purse for that matter) appeared first on Thrifty Ninja.
- Mar 11, 2014 Why be you, when you can be Moi?
- Mar 10, 2014 My Spring Style #KleenexStyle
- Mar 07, 2014 Jazz up any room, quick and easy #LowesCreator #SpringIsCalling
- Mar 05, 2014 WomenHeart & Burlington #HeartofStyle Tour & Giveaway
- Mar 01, 2014 12 Sweet and Savory Pies a la BACON @foodie
- Feb 25, 2014 Treat yourself to dinner $50 @RedLobster Giftcard Giveaway #BestLobsterfest
- Feb 24, 2014 Two outfits, under $50 at Gordmans
- Feb 21, 2014 When Oranges Attack! | & Giveaway!
- Feb 21, 2014 Skip cooking dinner and enjoy some delicious lobster #BestLobsterfest