Most of the blogs on this list either present prayer requests to the wider Internet community or feature personal prayers from bloggers. Prayer Habits is different. Prayer Habits is a blog that brings you many tips for building prayer into your life. It helps to give you a structure to your prayer life, advise you on ways to maximize your focus, and corrects you on the proper mentality that is necessary for righteous prayer.
Seed Gifts: A Subtle Form of Evangelization
We all have friends and family members that we wish had a better relationship with God. Many of us worry about them constantly because we see such a great need for God and faith in their lives. Some of us have had arguments faith and religion with these friends and family. Even bringing up the […]
The post Seed Gifts: A Subtle Form of Evangelization appeared first on Jared Dees.
How to See Others for Who They Truly Are
In what I find to be the most challenging yet most essential teaching in the Bible, Jesus tells his disciples: “Love one another as I have loved you.” Don’t be confused. There is a big difference between loving someone and being nice to someone. Anyone can force himself to be nice to others–even to the […]
The post How to See Others for Who They Truly Are appeared first on Jared Dees.
A Word Count Chart for NaNoWriMo
For the second year in a row, I am going to participate in National Novel Writing Month (a.k.a. NaNoWriMo). I’m actually not a novelist and I don’t plan on writing a novel (this year). Last year, I finished a non-fiction manuscript for a book I was working on and this year I am going to […]
The post A Word Count Chart for NaNoWriMo appeared first on Jared Dees.
- Oct 21, 2015 The Marty McFly Visualization Technique
- Oct 16, 2015 Still Haven’t Completed Your Most Important Task of the Day? Try This
- Oct 15, 2015 Do Your Most Important Task (MIT) First
- Oct 14, 2015 Because God Loves Me
- Oct 13, 2015 Serve or Be Served?
- Oct 12, 2015 Get Excited about Work. Apply the Microsoft Vision Test
- Oct 09, 2015 Starting something new? Save time. Save energy. Start with the Demo.
- Oct 08, 2015 Embrace the Distractions During Prayer
- Oct 07, 2015 De-Squirrel Mode: Removing the Unnecessary Distractions from Your Life
- Oct 05, 2015 How to Get to Heaven
- Oct 02, 2015 Go Outside and Listen
- May 15, 2015 The Only Number that Matters When It Comes to the Decline in Catholicism
- Feb 26, 2015 Big and Specific Goal Setting
- Feb 09, 2015 The Ultimate Visualization Technique for Christians
- Dec 04, 2014 November 2014 Vision & Goals Report
- Sep 25, 2014 Evangelization…is letting the Word in (not just getting the Word out).
- Aug 28, 2014 Evangelization is . . . a mother praying for her adult child.
- Jul 02, 2014 Social Media Principles for Authors
- Jun 30, 2014 “Even when you’re left out, Jesus loves you.” (Thank You Vacation Bible School!)
- Jun 26, 2014 How Author Hugh Howey Uses Social Media
- Jun 19, 2014 “The amateur tweets. The pro works.”
- Jun 18, 2014 Teens Need Healing
- Jun 16, 2014 15 Ways to Measure Social Media Success (and Why Authors Should Ignore Them)
- Jun 11, 2014 Why did Jesus speak in parables?
- May 29, 2014 Good Apologetics, Bad Apologetics