snapshots: backlit lace
I took advantage of the glorious sunshine that accompanied our frigid temperatures this weekend to take photos of a couple of lacy projects against our upstairs window. First, a swatch for a top-down version of my Vahtralehed pattern, in Beaverslide 2-ply Sport/Sock weight: I’m hoping to work up a wee baby cardigan with a single…
things i make for maddy: Red Stripe Pocket Pullover!
Finished sweater alert! Last weekend, I wove in the ends on M’s new Red Stripe Pullover (with Pockets!), and had planned to block it immediately, but SOMEONE was so excited about her new sweater that she put it on immediately… Showing off her new sweater while helping out on Pizza Saturday …and proceeded to wear…
things i make for me: sculling cowl
Ravelry Project Page Pattern: Sculling Cowl by Anne Hanson Yarn: Fibre Company Meadow in “Cosmos” Needles: Size 5 Knitpicks circulars Time to knit: Not actually that long (a couple of weeks), but then I had to pick out the cast on AND the original bind off to bind both off more loosely and that took…
- Jan 08, 2016 work-in-progress: M’s red stripe pullover
- Jan 05, 2016 top-down babyStripes!
- Jan 04, 2016 New Year, New Knitter!
- Nov 06, 2015 things i make for maddy: octopus costume!
- Oct 23, 2015 what i did on my way home from rhinebeck
- Oct 20, 2015 Rhinebeck 2015
- Oct 13, 2015 inviting spontaneity on a pesky day off school
- Oct 12, 2015 oh, October, i love you.
- Sep 24, 2015 things i make for maddy (but wish i could keep for myself!): a hat
- Sep 23, 2015 199 weeks with M
- Sep 16, 2015 hats!
- Sep 03, 2015 on my needles and on my mind
- Sep 02, 2015 back to school!
- Aug 06, 2015 hey, remember when we used to knit socks all the time?
- Jul 17, 2015 things i knit for maddy(‘s baby doll): a wool soaker!
- Jul 08, 2015 i knit a rainbow!
- Jun 20, 2015 parenting and perfection
- Jun 17, 2015 works-in-progress
- Jun 12, 2015 things i make for me: thalia!
- Jun 11, 2015 blocking Thalia
- Jun 10, 2015 all’s well that ends well
- May 27, 2015 other things i’ve been up to in May: commencement
- May 26, 2015 other things i’ve been up to in May: knitting a shawl
- May 26, 2015 things i’ve been up to in May: learning to garden!
- May 05, 2015 more stripes!