Tellingly, Canadian blogger Dabble doesn't introduce herself as an MS patient; her career as a nurse and passion for writing, pets, and optimism supersede the illness. Throughout the blog, she exhibits a rage against her plight that anyone afflicted with ailment must own as well; she just happens to express that anger a bit more eloquently than most. Readers can expect a completely honest, sometimes victriolic portrait of a woman who wants to annihilate MS and ensure it never returns.
- Mar 31, 2015 Oh the sweet sweet aching disappointment of MS
- Feb 26, 2015 Office spoons
- Nov 28, 2014 Oh Goodie!
- Nov 20, 2014 Our blissful socialized medical care...
- Nov 20, 2014 Stages of change...
- Nov 12, 2014 Kneeless in Nova Scotia
- Sep 07, 2014 The Great Pretender, by the Wheelchair Kamikaze
- Aug 25, 2014 New Challenges, or isn't it lovely Fampyra takes away some of my numbness RIGHT now when I need it?
- Jul 09, 2014 Blindness revisited, or how MS can spring up and mess with you just when you thought you were coping...
- Jun 01, 2014 Multiple holes in my head: Fampyra diaries and how do you know if you are crazy?
- May 07, 2014 Support me in the Scotiabank Charity Challenge today!
- Mar 08, 2014 Running running running, or how MS can act like a bull(y)
- Feb 06, 2014 Once more into the fray, my friends...
- Jan 18, 2014 What now?
- Nov 20, 2013 Sometimes, serendipity is a scary thing...
- Nov 18, 2013 Montel Williams and the whole MS thing
- Nov 13, 2013 Numbness and by the way, will I notice sex ever again?
- Nov 09, 2013 "I have MS but it doesn't have me…"
- Oct 27, 2013 Fighting the fatigue monster
- Oct 05, 2013 Lurching towards Kalamazoo
- Oct 03, 2013 see what's happening at ECTRIMS
- Sep 30, 2013 Mouse studies reveal promising vitamin D-based treatment for MS
- Sep 23, 2013 Fampyra diaries: epilogue
- Sep 23, 2013 Arggh and Bloody Hell and sex and MS