How to Photograph Holi
Holi is the colorful spring Hindu festival which is a photographers dream and nightmare at the same time. Colored powder and water are thrown and painted on people which is beautiful to photograph, but also concerning from a gear standpoint. You can read about my complete experience on how to participate Holi in Jaipur, [...]
The post How to Photograph Holi appeared first on Ottsworld Unique Travel Experiences.
How to Find Local Food Experiences on Vacation
My continuing series of how to make your next vacation more local focuses on food and how to find local food experiences when you travel. We all have to eat – but the question is where should we eat when we travel? Connecting through food has been bringing families and cultures together for years, and [...]
The post How to Find Local Food Experiences on Vacation appeared first on Ottsworld Unique Travel Experiences.
How to Experience Holi
“Happy Holi!” the young girl said as we walked by her in the streets of Jaipur. Her colorful scarf trailed behind her as she walked by and smiled. I’m not sure why I was surprised at this greeting, the Hindu festival of Holi was the main reason that I came to India early. Besides the [...]
The post How to Experience Holi appeared first on Ottsworld Unique Travel Experiences.
- Mar 21, 2014 Week In-stagram Review Adjusting to India
- Mar 20, 2014 Sleepless in India – It’s Real Now
- Mar 18, 2014 Discover a Fresh Take on Fine Dining in Hawaii
- Mar 14, 2014 Water World
- Mar 13, 2014 Crazy is Beautiful
- Mar 11, 2014 Hiking the Lycian Way FAQs
- Mar 07, 2014 Beginnings and Endings Lycian Way
- Mar 06, 2014 Taking the Less Traveled Low Road
- Mar 04, 2014 War Games Along the Lycian Way
- Feb 28, 2014 Week In-stagram Review Hiking in Kauai
- Feb 27, 2014 Finding Hiking Zen Along the Lycian Way
- Feb 25, 2014 Unwanted Advances Along the Lycian Way
- Feb 21, 2014 Week In-stagram Review Kauai