Daniel Noll and Audrey Scott describe themselves as professional travelers. They left secure jobs to do what they love. Here they share there experiences from around the world, taking photographs and telling stories of all the wonderful, interesting people they have met along the way.
The Power of Two-Way Storytelling
By Audrey Scott
“How do you like your mother-in-law?” Shanti, a Bangladeshi university student asked me while our train made its way across western Bangladesh. After eyeing me for some time, she’d finally worked up the courage to sit next to me when our train compartment emptied at the previous stop. Odd question, I thought. But she was […]
The post The Power of Two-Way Storytelling appeared first on Uncornered Market.
St. Maarten Experiential Travel Guide: Connecting With & On The Island
By Audrey Scott
At the end of last year as winter days grew shorter and the holidays approached, we set our sights on checking in with each other before we found ourselves immersed in the uptake of a new year. Taking off to the Caribbean to spend some time together away from our laptops, reflect on the past year and take a deep breath before a busy year ahead was just what we needed.
The post St. Maarten Experiential Travel Guide: Connecting With & On The Island appeared first on Uncornered Market.
Next Up, Australia: My Final Continent, A Childhood Dream
By Audrey Scott
We fly to Australia next week, my seventh and final continent. It’s also a country that first entered my consciousness when I was six years old and my travel dreaming had just begun. First, we travel on an inaugural National Geographic Journeys trip with G Adventures for two weeks, followed by one month on our […]
The post Next Up, Australia: My Final Continent, A Childhood Dream appeared first on Uncornered Market.
- Jan 08, 2016 2016 Travel Trends: The Year of “The How”
- Dec 31, 2015 Year in Review: Best Travel Instagram Photos of 2015
- Dec 03, 2015 Berlin Christmas Markets: A Beginner’s Guide
- Nov 23, 2015 Puglia Road Trip: 25 Experiences to Get You Started
- Nov 16, 2015 The Attacks in Paris: A Traveler’s Perspective, Moving Forward
- Nov 13, 2015 Berlin by Bike [VIDEO]: A Review of the TomTom Bandit
- Nov 02, 2015 How to Travel with the Beginner’s Mind
- Oct 26, 2015 An Experiential Travel Guide to Colombia: 25 Ideas to Get You Started
- Oct 08, 2015 Peaks of the Balkans Trek: A Beginners Guide
- Sep 23, 2015 Why the Freedom to Travel Matters
- Sep 04, 2015 Peaks of the Balkans: Mountain Trekking in Albania, Kosovo and Montenegro
- Aug 06, 2015 Volunteering and Voluntourism: The Good, The Bad, and The Questions You Should Ask
- Jul 27, 2015 Offbeat Treks: 11 Hikes You’re Not Considering…But Should
- Jun 24, 2015 The Lost City Trek, Colombia: All You Need to Know
- Jun 15, 2015 Travel to Colombia: First Impressions
- May 26, 2015 Adventures in Silence: A Vipassana 10-Day Meditation Retreat
- May 15, 2015 Next Up: Exploring Colombia and Finding The Lost City
- May 04, 2015 Switzerland by Train: A Mother-Daughter Journey
- Apr 07, 2015 A Train Too Far? A Day Trip to Poland
- Mar 30, 2015 Haiti Trekking: A Beginner’s Guide
- Mar 11, 2015 How Street Food is the Ultimate Travel Guide: 40 Favorite Street Food Dishes
- Feb 13, 2015 Traveling, Working, and Staying Together on the Road: Our Story
- Jan 29, 2015 Haitian Food: From Pwason to Pikliz
- Jan 22, 2015 8 Ways Empathy Can Improve Your Travels…And Your Life
- Jan 07, 2015 Our Offbeat Hot List: 8 Destinations You’re Not Considering…But Should