Let's just cut straight to the punch: we're fairly sure Marc's is the best MS blog you can read. Annually garlanded with prizes for his prose, blogger Marc has developed his blog into a must-visit site to learn not only about the latest in MS research, but also about its malignant effects on a brilliant mind. The fortysomething resides in the Big Apple alongside his wife; MS has forced him to use a wheelchair to get around. His posts here are free of bitterness, replacing angst for insight, wit, and joy.
- Jun 30, 2014 Me, In Front Of The Camera (Yikes!)
- Jun 22, 2014 Must Watch TV – "When I Walk" Airing Monday, June 23
- Jun 17, 2014 The Great Pretender
- Jun 05, 2014 Remembering Robert Kennedy
- May 23, 2014 To Work or Not to Work – Employment and MS
- May 09, 2014 Bits and Pieces: Neurologists' Conference Edition (also: Tysabri, Tecfidera, Marijuana, Mold, Asinine Research, and other goodies)
- Apr 23, 2014 Suspended
- Apr 10, 2014 11 Years Gimpy and the Lessons Learned, Part Two
- Mar 28, 2014 Bits and Pieces: Can’t Please Everyone Edition (Also, MS and: Statin Drugs, Ancient Viruses, Obesity, and Contraception; Thank Your Doctor, and an MS Photo App!)
- Mar 17, 2014 Pioneering MS Stem Cell Trial Needs Your Help!
- Mar 12, 2014 11 Years Gimpy and the Lessons Learned, Part One
- Feb 24, 2014 Bits and Pieces: Arctic Vortex Edition
- Feb 08, 2014 My New Ride
- Jan 22, 2014 A Certain Kind of Crazy
- Jan 07, 2014 Bits and Pieces: 1,000,000 Page Views Edition (Also: Lemtrada, Tysabri Risk/Reward, and Asinine Research)
- Dec 19, 2013 'tis Better to Give…
- Dec 07, 2013 How Are You?
- Nov 22, 2013 Bits and Pieces: Tecfidera Poll Results Edition
- Nov 08, 2013 $150,000 in My Fridge, and I Feel like Crap
- Oct 24, 2013 At What Price Health? (Repost)
- Oct 08, 2013 Remembering Stella (Repost)
- Sep 20, 2013 Stem Cell Treatments for Multiple Sclerosis