Library Fight Club! Game on.
Come to the inaugural meeting of Perth’s first and only…. LIBRARY FIGHT CLUB “Where did you get that bruise?” What’s this? A meeting of library people to discuss hot topics, learn from the discussion and put new ideas and concepts to the test. We will find all the arguments and counter–arguments around a topic and [click to read more ...] Related posts: Proud mum … Broadband Innovation, Lego Club and Tim Winton What kind of “better than free is your library” presentation – U Game U Learn. My raucous week of putting my meat in the game.
I can sleep or I can blog…
… but I can’t do both. Parenting, job and doing other things involving dance or the beach take up my finite amounts of time. (Like making muffins for Mr12 and his three Maths Talent Quester friends as they work on their project) (Cleaning up again after an old and not-so-neat-any-more cat) (Trying to find the right [click to read more ...] Related posts: Librarians Matter blog is back after 3 days offline What if this blog was a Second Life avatar ? Blog every day of June 2011. Let’s go
What to do when someone is underestimating you…
Let them. Here’s why. Today Sam responded to the discussion all about Imposter Syndrome, “I’m not a technical person, but…” She describes beautifully the situation I have been in in several jobs – the only woman around the table involved in a discussion about IT and feeling as though I have to really, really get [click to read more ...] Related posts: Professional blogging and the imposter syndrome Blogging and being a node in conversation Blogging about blogging
- Jun 17, 2015 Professional blogging and the imposter syndrome
- Jun 16, 2015 Blogging and being a node in conversation
- Jun 15, 2015 What has blogging done for me?
- Jun 14, 2015 Blogging about blogging
- Jun 11, 2015 So – some library things have not completely stopped…
- Jun 10, 2015 What if student effort, not institutional factors, determine the value of a degree ?
- Jun 08, 2015 10 things we have stopped doing in libraries in the last 25 years
- Jun 07, 2015 On Kate’s bandwagon.
- Jun 06, 2015 Sunday skater…
- Jun 05, 2015 Do we need to teach technology separately ?
- Jun 04, 2015 If someone else is doing that, then I don’t need to…
- Jun 03, 2015 Have images? We can always play…
- Jun 02, 2015 Images. We have old images. Now what?
- Jun 01, 2015 Being caught in the infinite loop of the only disprovable…
- Jun 01, 2015 Use Scrivener.
- Jun 19, 2014 Self-reflexive question blogjune #19
- Jun 17, 2014 Instructions question blogjune #18
- Jun 17, 2014 THATcamp question blogjune #17
- Jun 15, 2014 Dell XPS1530 on the blink question #blogjune #16
- Jun 14, 2014 Goosy, goaty, beany, corny question blogjune #15
- Jun 13, 2014 Discussion question blogjune #14
- Jun 12, 2014 Build-it-to-understand-it question blogjune #13
- Jun 11, 2014 Efficiency question blogjune #12
- Jun 10, 2014 Maths acting and rock question blogjune #11
- Jun 09, 2014 I know that voice! question #blogjune #10