The BBB Blog has Moved
The Blah, Blah, Blah Blog has moved to the new NEFLIN website athttp://neflin.org/category/news/Get the same fabulous content, but now with more visual appeal and less calories.
NEFLIN Annual Survey
Please give us your input on NEFLIN training and services by taking our online Annual Survey.The survey takes about 15 minutes to complete and will be available until January 31, 2014.We value your comments, which will help us improve our services in the future. Thank you for your input!
RDA for Copy Cats webinar
RDA for Copy Cats: 2 part NEFLIN webinar (April 1 and April 3, 2014) Copy cataloging is becoming somewhat more complicated, as various important creators of MARC records gradually switch from following AACR rules to following RDA instructions for the records they make. RDA/MARC records certainly look different than AACR/MARC records, and so do the Hybrid AACR/MARC records that are also showing up for you to copy. But the good news is that there are some straightforward patterns in the RDA instructions that will help clarify the changes that RDA brings to our copy cataloging process.More information and registration
- Jan 07, 2014 NEFLIN Annual Survey
- Dec 04, 2013 RDA for Copy Cats webinar
- Nov 07, 2013 NEFLIN Interest Groups
- Oct 14, 2013 October Newsletter
- Sep 20, 2013 2013 Annual Meeting: NEFLIN Award Winners
- Sep 19, 2013 2013 NEFLIN Annual Meeting
- Sep 19, 2013 Found: Umbrella
- Sep 13, 2013 Jim Morris Continuing Education Fund Announced