Copyblogger is a head above others as it does the incredible task of assisting copy writers to revamp and enhance their creative skills in a variety of different ways. Brian Clark provides some fantastic copy writing tips in areas such as content, email, and internet marketing and of course SEO copy writing. And this is the tip of the iceberg.
Content Marketing and Advertising Meet in a Dark Alley: Who Wins, and Why?
Traditional advertising pretty much had its way with the 20th century. Big campaigns with big budgets from big companies influenced the things we did, said, and thought. And it’s safe to say that influence continues into the 21st century. But content marketing is starting to make some noise of its own. In fact, interest in Read More...
The post Content Marketing and Advertising Meet in a Dark Alley: Who Wins, and Why? appeared first on Copyblogger.
Rainmaker Rewind: 12 Tips for Creating Calls to Action that Work on LinkedIn Pulse
This week’s edition of Rainmaker Rewind features our own Sean Jackson and Mica Gadhia on The Missing Link. The dynamic duo welcomed John Nemo, bestselling LinkedIn author and trainer, to discuss calls to action on LinkedIn Pulse. John Nemo is not only personable and an absolute pleasure to listen to, he also knows LinkedIn inside Read More...
The post Rainmaker Rewind: 12 Tips for Creating Calls to Action that Work on LinkedIn Pulse appeared first on Copyblogger.
Online Courses: 5 Steps to Mastering this Digital Education Powerhouse
Online courses are one of the most popular forms of web-based business today. They’re in-demand, which makes them easy to market They support premium pricing, so they can quickly become profitable They’re a smart way to leverage the time you put into product creation Those are all great reasons that developing a digital course might Read More...
The post Online Courses: 5 Steps to Mastering this Digital Education Powerhouse appeared first on Copyblogger.
- Feb 25, 2016 Get Instant Access to Proven Advice for Digital Entrepreneurs (No Charge)
- Feb 24, 2016 How to Save and Use Your Content Ideas
- Feb 23, 2016 Why Haters Are the Petri Dish of Great Content Marketing
- Feb 22, 2016 What Is a Content Marketing Strategy?
- Feb 20, 2016 Rainmaker Rewind: New Mini-Series: Things I Love/Things I Hate
- Feb 19, 2016 Just 9 Hours Left: Join The Showrunner Podcasting Course Today
- Feb 19, 2016 3 Resources to Help You Publish the Content Your Audience Wants
- Feb 18, 2016 What Is the True Cost of Building and Managing a WordPress Website?
- Feb 17, 2016 Sour to Sweet: An Advisor Who Transforms Businesses
- Feb 16, 2016 Big Bums, Scuffles, and How to Craft Copy Your Competitors Wouldn’t Dare Write
- Feb 15, 2016 10 Rules for Creating Content People Can Trust [SlideShare]
- Feb 13, 2016 Rainmaker Rewind: Why Freedom Beats Money and Status
- Feb 12, 2016 What Could Happen if You Launch a Podcast in the Next 30 Days?
- Feb 11, 2016 How to Add Suspense to Your Stories and Dramatically Improve Your Content
- Feb 10, 2016 Why Lazy People Make the Best Content Marketers
- Feb 09, 2016 Is Social Media Making Us Dumb?
- Feb 08, 2016 This Simple Illustration Explains the Difference Between a Cornerstone Content Page and a Blog Post
- Feb 06, 2016 Rainmaker Rewind: How Oscar Nominee Emma Donoghue, Screenwriter of ‘Room,’ Writes
- Feb 05, 2016 3 Resources to Help Beginners Become Professional Content Marketers
- Feb 04, 2016 The 79-Year Master Plan for Becoming Unforgettable
- Feb 03, 2016 Why a Comprehensive Content Strategy Includes Podcasting
- Feb 02, 2016 How to Write Conversationally: 7 Tips to Engage and Delight Your Audience
- Feb 01, 2016 What Is a Content Marketer?
- Jan 29, 2016 3 Resources to Help Invigorate Your Standard Content Routine
- Jan 28, 2016 Introducing The Digital CMO: Corporate Marketing for Those Who Live in the Future