Invaluable announces record-breaking 2015
Invaluable recently reported a record-setting year in 2015; with increases in the number of its partnerships with auction houses, numbers of bidders, and a 60 percent increase in live auction revenue -- finishing at $10 billion in total hammer.
The post Invaluable announces record-breaking 2015 appeared first on Antique Trader.
MyAntiqueSchool launches with some of the biggest names in antiques
The new online educational site MyAntiqueSchool.com is offering seminars about everything from ceramics and buying antiques at auction to upcycling, all lead by renowned experts from the antiques and collectibles industry.
The post MyAntiqueSchool launches with some of the biggest names in antiques appeared first on Antique Trader.
Early 19th century Chippendale high chest among 1,000+ lots set to sell
The online only Decorative Arts auction being presented by Pook & Pook Inc., March 9-10, features more than 1,000 lots, including a few examples of Chippendale furniture.
The post Early 19th century Chippendale high chest among 1,000+ lots set to sell appeared first on Antique Trader.
- Feb 28, 2016 What makes a corkscrew really collectible?
- Feb 24, 2016 Antique, vintage toy buying show taking place in Akron
- Feb 24, 2016 Early pair of candlesticks prove to be a treasure
- Feb 24, 2016 Antiques & More to host 2nd anniversary celebration March 5-6
- Feb 23, 2016 Perfume group promises to ‘Keep Portland Weird’
- Feb 22, 2016 More than 60 Picasso ceramics coming to auction Feb. 24
- Feb 21, 2016 Outlaw-signed Silver Certificate set to sell March 1
- Feb 20, 2016 Sister auction houses teaming up to offer prized Americana collection
- Feb 20, 2016 Archive with five decades of Mario Puzo’s work sells for $625,000
- Feb 19, 2016 Rush Antiques & Rush Appraisals launches e-commerce website
- Feb 18, 2016 Behind the Spine: It’s True: Fifty Never Looked So Good
- Feb 18, 2016 Temple treasure trove may command nearly $3K
- Feb 17, 2016 Getting media coverage for your antiques business
- Feb 13, 2016 Newcomb College baluster form vase could top $5K
- Feb 12, 2016 Amazing Fantasy #15 comic book expected to command $400K at auction
- Feb 12, 2016 Cottone Auctions celebrates 30-year anniversary with Fine Art sale March 19
- Feb 12, 2016 18th century Queen Anne doll may command $60K
- Feb 11, 2016 10 Things You Didn’t Know: Bobbleheads
- Feb 10, 2016 Benchmarks: Seeing how your 2015 measures up
- Feb 10, 2016 Celebrating Black History Month with style
- Feb 08, 2016 USPS offering new miniature works of art in 2016
- Feb 07, 2016 Western art, Continental furnishings abound in Feb. 23 sale
- Feb 07, 2016 Weekly Antique Auction & Show: Feb. 26-Apr. 30, 2016
- Feb 07, 2016 Seasoned dealer selling diverse selection without reserve Feb. 19
- Feb 05, 2016 Early sports contracts coming before bidders Feb. 20