Does Anyone Have Brown Eyes in All of Gotham?
Entertainment Weekly has some new character images from Gotham, and my, what pretty eyes they have... Continue reading "Does Anyone Have Brown Eyes in All of Gotham?" >
Tony Stark Shakes Hands with Charles Dickens in These Iron Man Gloves
It's not too often you get to use the words "Dickensian" and "exoskeleton" to describe the same item of clothing, but these gloves from Etsy user Nerdifacts definitely warrant the juxtaposition. I'm from Houston and I live in Los Angeles, so this is an honest question: What's the point of fingerless gloves exactly? Thanks to Greggory B for the tip.
Plumb the Depths of the Batcave, aka La Cueva del Murciélago
This interactive Batcave from Costa Rica's La Nación is a bit cumbersome to navigate, but the illustrations from Dan Mora are definitely fun, which is a good thing if you don't read Spanish. (Michael Keaton's entry is off, but good show nonetheless.) Thanks to Greggory B. for the tip.
- Jun 26, 2014 Run Forrest Run: Gump Finally Gets the Endless Runner Game You've Been Joking About for Years
- Jun 26, 2014 The Guy Behind the Short Attention Span Video Answered Questions on Reddit Yesterday
- Jun 26, 2014 Terry Richards, RIP, and Keep Swinging That Scimitar Wherever You Are
- Jun 26, 2014 Are You Afraid of the Dark? Released on DVD, Ryan Gosling's Old Nose Not Included
- Jun 26, 2014 7 Disturbing Things from Japan's Weirdly Pervy (but Canonical) Transformers Kiss Players
- Jun 25, 2014 What About the New Transformers Is Making Everyone So Syrupy?
- Jun 25, 2014 Because Claymation Real Ghostbusters Needed the Quentin Tarantino Treatment
- Jun 25, 2014 Jeffrey Brown's Back (Again) with Incredible Change-Bots Two Point Something Something
- Jun 25, 2014 Featurette Sarchie Released Ahead of Deliver Us From Evil
- Jun 25, 2014 The WarGames Reboot Needs a M.C.R.I.B. Computer
- Jun 25, 2014 Eli Wallach, RIP, and Say Hello to Bill Carson for Us
- Jun 25, 2014 The 10 Least Terrible Episodes of "The Time Tunnel"
- Jun 25, 2014 Chicago Scores the Lucas Museum of Narrative Art, aka the Star Wars Museum
- Jun 25, 2014 Wait, Is Star Twerking a Thing Now?
- Jun 25, 2014 Everybody Loves the Luigi Death Stare
- Jun 25, 2014 A Predator Reboot Is In the Works
- Jun 24, 2014 Go Behind the Scenes of Jurassic World with The Today Show
- Jun 24, 2014 Queen Elizabeth II Visits Westeros
- Jun 24, 2014 Blu-ray Today: THERE ARE FOUR LIGHTS!
- Jun 24, 2014 6 DC Characters Jason Momoa Should Be Playing Instead of Aquaman
- Jun 24, 2014 Tim Burton's Batman is 25 Years Old Today
- Jun 24, 2014 Marvel Reveals the Cover of Their 75th Anniversary Anthology
- Jun 24, 2014 Cool Book Alert: Jeffrey Brown's Goodnight Darth Vader
- Jun 24, 2014 Rambo to Return Again? And Can Mutated Wolves Please Be Involved?
- Jun 23, 2014 Portal Gets An Honest Games Trailer