CEA Global Education was founded in 1997 to provide international opportunities to U.S. and Canadian students looking to travel the globe. Watch a video, snag a recipe and read what students are saying about their own reflections of going abroad on the CEA study abroad blog.
- Aug 05, 2014 Extreme Multitasking: What Do CEA Onsite Directors Do?
- Jul 31, 2014 CEA Alumni Ambassador Intern Abroad: Meet Macey Hallstedt
- Jul 30, 2014 CEA Alumni Ambassador Journeys Continued…
- Jul 23, 2014 Male Ambassadors in Study Abroad: Patrick Gradus (Prague)
- Jul 21, 2014 2 Ways to Expand Your CEA Study Abroad Experience
- Jul 16, 2014 Male Ambassadors in Study Abroad: Josh Lagunez (San Jose)
- Jul 15, 2014 4 Study Abroad Pre-Departure Tips
- Jul 14, 2014 Behind the Scenes: CEA Alumni Ambassador Program
- Jul 10, 2014 Finding Your Identity Through Study Abroad
- Jul 09, 2014 Male Ambassadors in Study Abroad: Tanner Skilton (Paris)
- Jul 08, 2014 CEA Intern Abroad: Reflecting on Studying & Interning Abroad
- Jul 02, 2014 Male Ambassadors in Study Abroad: Shane Heckman (Barcelona)
- Jun 30, 2014 8 Reasons You Should be a CEA Alumni Ambassador
- Jun 27, 2014 June Study Abroad Favorites
- Jun 26, 2014 CEA Intern Abroad: What to Expect When you Study Abroad in Alicante
- Jun 25, 2014 Male Ambassadors in Study Abroad: Tarek Dahdul (Barcelona)
- Jun 24, 2014 Males in Study Abroad: 9 Study Abroad Myths
- Jun 20, 2014 Sneak Peek at Summer Study Abroad in...
- Jun 18, 2014 Male Ambassadors in Study Abroad: David Sperling (Port Elizabeth)
- Jun 17, 2014 Spotlight on the Guys in Study Abroad!
- Jun 17, 2014 CEA Interns Abroad: Cannes 2014 Recap
- Jun 16, 2014 4 Spain Study Abroad Takeaways
- Jun 12, 2014 Goodbye from Prague
- Jun 11, 2014 A Student Perspective on Basket Weaving Outside Florence
- Jun 10, 2014 The Benefits of Studying Abroad (& 5 Reasons to do it)