Obtaining the proper travel insurance for students seeking to study abroad is of the utmost importance. This blog is entirely dedicated to helping students find the best deals, the proper coverage, and assess what their specific needs will be depending on their destination of choice.
Why you Need an International Student Insurance Plan you can Renew
If you’re like many other international students who come to the US to study, you’ll be pursuing your degree for a few years. In turn, this also means you will need a health insurance plan that you can keep during that time. While it might initially seem like a good idea to purchase a health […]
New Provider Network in 2016
Effective 1st January 2016, the provider network for our main Student Health and Travel Medical insurance plans will be changing to the First Health Network. This is a welcomed move, as the First Health Network provides a much wider choice and greatly improves your access to participating providers. Download New ID Card You should have already […]
Terrorism Coverage Explained
With the recent attacks in Paris, the topic of terrorism has quickly transitioned from the back burner of national news to the front page of newspapers worldwide. While the rest of the world has turned its focus to the perpetrators and the healing process following this malicious act, our team at International Student Insurance wants […]
- Nov 23, 2015 2015 InternationalStudent.com Travel Video Contest Winners!
- Nov 16, 2015 Understanding Your Explanation of Benefits (EOB)
- Oct 29, 2015 Medical Evacuation and Repatriation: Why It Matters
- Oct 08, 2015 Studying and Traveling in the USA, as a US Citizen!
- Sep 02, 2015 Announcing the 10th Annual Travel Video Contest
- Aug 11, 2015 How much international insurance coverage is enough?
- Jul 08, 2015 I’m Pregnant! Can I Get Insurance?
- Jun 19, 2015 Mental Health Awareness for International Students
- Jun 12, 2015 2015-2016 University of South Florida Insurance Requirements
- May 13, 2015 Dependent Health Insurance for J2 and F2
- May 07, 2015 Student Health Plan Updates for 2015
- Apr 17, 2015 Sports Insurance for International Students
- Apr 02, 2015 Travel Medical Plan Updates for 2015
- Mar 10, 2015 New Student Zone Features
- Feb 11, 2015 What International Students Need to Know About Prescriptions
- Jan 15, 2015 Top 5 Claim Challenges…and How To Deal With Them!
- Dec 22, 2014 Does My International Insurance Plan Cover Ebola?
- Dec 05, 2014 J1 Visa Insurance Requirements Change in 2015
- Sep 29, 2014 2014 Travel Video Contest
- Sep 15, 2014 Get International Student Insurance for the 2014 – 2015 School Year
- Sep 09, 2014 September 2014 Travel Warnings
- Aug 27, 2014 Dixie State College International Student Insurance
- Aug 25, 2014 Insurance Requirements and Options for Studying Abroad in France
- Aug 15, 2014 Broward College International Student Insurance
- Aug 13, 2014 August 2014 Travel Warnings