There are lots of ways that we can all learn to work smarter rather than harder to get ahead. And the Lazy man is all about getting more accomplished in less time. Learn how to put your money to work for you and make more with less work when you apply his tips.
We Bought Lottery Tickets… Here’s Why.
Over the last few days, I've read a lot of articles about the lottery. I'm sure you've read your share of Powerball articles too, right? I've learned that personal finance bloggers HATE the lottery. They say that "hate" is a strong word, but it seems applicable here. Here's a great article summing up the hate: […]
The post We Bought Lottery Tickets… Here’s Why. appeared first on Lazy Man and Money.
My Favorite EASY Holiday Party Favor: 4-Step White Chocolate Bark
[Editor: Whether you celebrate Christmas or not, I hope you enjoy the time off. I'll be back next week with a couple of articles before we reset for 2016.] Last year for Christmas, I was looking for a simple, inexpensive parting gift to give to my guests. Looking for something that wouldn’t be over complicated, […]
The post My Favorite EASY Holiday Party Favor: 4-Step White Chocolate Bark appeared first on Lazy Man and Money.
Deal: Get PlayOn Plus (Lifetime!) for $40
I'll keep this short... I've got a lot of writing to do today. I usually don't write articles to share deals (that's what my Twitter account is for), but I this is special deal that I wanted to specifically call out. It's too good to just let it slip off your timeline. I've previously written […]
The post Deal: Get PlayOn Plus (Lifetime!) for $40 appeared first on Lazy Man and Money.
- Feb 22, 2016 Nevada PUC Should Bloody Get Stuffed
- Feb 17, 2016 Ask the Readers: What Makes for a Successful GoFundMe Campaign?
- Feb 15, 2016 10 Free Winter Date Ideas
- Feb 11, 2016 I Have No Clue What (Illegal) Gambling is Anymore
- Feb 10, 2016 Text Digit to Boost Your Savings
- Feb 09, 2016 FinMason: Find Out if Your Investments Match Your Risk Tolerance
- Feb 09, 2016 Improve Your Health, Improve Your Income: Why Happy People Earn More
- Feb 04, 2016 Ten Reasons Why You Should be a Personal Finance Blogger
- Feb 03, 2016 Things I Love: Instant Pot
- Feb 02, 2016 Why Frugality Matters
- Jan 28, 2016 Major Money Mistakes: Things to Avoid When Adopting Your Frugal Way of Living
- Jan 27, 2016 Investing Tip: Focus on Accumulating Shares
- Jan 26, 2016 Buy Jars for Gifts at the Grocery Store Instead of the Craft Store
- Jan 23, 2016 The Changing Nature of Jobs and How to Stay Relevant
- Jan 21, 2016 Use Your Gas Savings to Save and Invest
- Jan 20, 2016 My 2015 Finances Reviewed: Net Worth (and Everything Else)
- Jan 18, 2016 Intuit Selling Quicken… Personal Capital to the Rescue?
- Jan 16, 2016 Deal: Get Amazon Prime for $73 this Weekend
- Jan 15, 2016 Why MLM is NOT a Business
- Jan 14, 2016 Typesy: Typing Software is Back?
- Jan 13, 2016 We Bought Lottery Tickets… Here’s Why.
- Jan 12, 2016 Easy Ways to Cut Down on Gym Costs
- Jan 11, 2016 My 2015 Finances Reviewed: Blogging/Income
- Jan 07, 2016 My 2015 Reviewed: Real Estate
- Jan 06, 2016 Fitness: The Best Investment You Can Make in the New Year