Thinking of trading online? Choose the best company for you!
Stock trading is a popular source of income among people, and indeed it is the primary source of income for many. In the past investors would go to brokerage houses in order to trade shares. However, stock trading has reached the next level ever since it met the internet. Investors can now buy, sell and trade shares – all from the comfort of their homes. Stock brokers who were necessary in order to complete transactions in the traditional way are no longer required. What is required for online trading, however, is an online stock trading company.
Why Index Funds are Bad Investments
The entire personal finance blogosphere is in love with index funds, and I’m here to tell you why they’re bad for your investment portfolio. This should go over well. Black sheep anyone? I realize this thesis will not be a popular one, but from my perspective as an active investor and stock picker, I’m here [...]
Discussing Retirement with Parents: Is a Comfortable Retirement No Longer an Option?
Yesterday, I had one of the most unpleasant conversations I’ve ever had on the subject of money. I had to tell a close friend of my family that, in all likelihood, he has not saved enough money for his retirement. This is a man I’ve known since I was a kid. The same man who [...]
- May 15, 2015 Frugal Ways To Eat Healthy
- Apr 01, 2015 Why Index Funds are Bad Investments
- Mar 30, 2015 Discussing Retirement with Parents: Is a Comfortable Retirement No Longer an Option?
- Nov 07, 2014 The Truth about PayDay Loans
- Aug 19, 2014 If I have a Pre-Existing Condition is it Covered by my Health Insurance?
- Apr 17, 2014 Finance101 for School Leavers: What Schools Don’t Tell You
- Dec 10, 2013 Personal Finance and Lending
- Nov 24, 2013 Reasons to Get Life Insurance
- Oct 23, 2013 Ways to Avoid Losing Money when Selling your Home
- Oct 22, 2013 Quick and Easy House Sales which are Also Cost Effective
- Oct 05, 2013 Money Doesn’t Grow On Trees: What to Do When You Need More Cash
- Sep 13, 2013 Has The Stock Market Gone Parabolic?