I started this blog so I could keep my friends and family up on my dealings with breast cancer but now it has evolved into my take on the medical world as well as my medical ups and downs. My list of ailments so you can keep up: slowly healing left sprained ankle, right knee partially torn ACL, left knee osteoarthritis, bursitis/arthritis both hips, hiatal hernia causing heart burn, lymphedema issues left arm, tennis elbow right arm, degenerating disks in my back - a chronic issue that cannot be repaired by surgery and only the symptoms can be treated and some weird neuro muscular issues that causes all kinds of pain in my upper back. Oh, and then there is that cancer thing twice now... But I'm still here.
- Feb 29, 2016 Patient vs Doctor
- Feb 28, 2016 The hanging sword over your head or embrace each day
- Feb 27, 2016 The Biden Moonshot to End Cancer
- Feb 26, 2016 You can't put a dollar value on life
- Feb 25, 2016 I had the wrong question
- Feb 24, 2016 Are You Cured?
- Feb 23, 2016 My doctor confused me
- Feb 22, 2016 How strong is that 'little voice'
- Feb 21, 2016 Finding more rest
- Feb 20, 2016 I ran out 'rest' before I ran out of 'week'
- Feb 19, 2016 Am I Out Of My Mind?
- Feb 18, 2016 Stupid blood work
- Feb 17, 2016 The 'cancer' spotlight
- Feb 16, 2016 Too busy off line
- Feb 13, 2016 Is it too early for a nap?
- Feb 11, 2016 When doctor's give orders
- Feb 11, 2016 Not a good start
- Feb 10, 2016 Getting organized
- Feb 09, 2016 Too much advice = too much confusion
- Feb 08, 2016 Just because, doesn't mean 'right this second'
- Feb 07, 2016 Take your pills
- Feb 06, 2016 New bed
- Feb 05, 2016 Put it in a drawer and walk away
- Feb 04, 2016 Rheumatoid Awareness Day, Not Arthritis Day
- Feb 03, 2016 Rheumatoid Arthritis Day - yesterday