Stephen's Lighthouse helps to illuminate library industry trends and new advances in innovation as well. The blogger writes from a perspective of true knowledge as he has visited over a hundred libraries in many different countries during his time working.
33 Reasons Why You’re Addicted To Books
33 Reasons Why You’re Addicted To Books http://www.buzzfeed.com/isaacfitzgerald/reading-love Love this list… from BuzzFeed. Stephen
Harvard Presentation: Library Transformation: Sketching the Future Library
Harvard March 2014 transformation future library by Knud Schulz, Manager at Citizens’ Service & Libraries, Main Library Aarhus, Denmark on Mar 06, 2014 Presentation at Harvard University Library and Graduate School of Design – Transforming the Library http://www.slideshare.net/KnudSchulz/harvard-march-2014-transformation-future-library Harvard March 2014 transformation future library from Knud Schulz Stephen
Report 103: 7 Things an Innovation Manager Should Know
Report 103: 7 Things an Innovation Manager Should Know by Jeffrey Paul Baumgartner http://www.jpb.com/index.php “Seven Things the Competent Innovation Manager Should Know If you have recently been promoted — or perhaps demoted — to the position of innovation manager, your first action has probably been to do a bit of research. In so doing, you […]
- Mar 24, 2014 Nielsen Norman Group: University Websites: Top 10 Design Guidelines
- Mar 24, 2014 ALA Book: Web metrics for library and information professionals
- Mar 23, 2014 Western University SIMS Student Conference: Humans of the New Librarianship
- Mar 23, 2014 What Is The Resolution Of The Human Eye?
- Mar 23, 2014 What Kind of Smart Are You? How intelligence fits into the workplace
- Mar 23, 2014 Seth Godin quote on ‘Listening’
- Mar 22, 2014 Universal Declaration of Human Rights
- Mar 22, 2014 New Research: Canadian Readers by the Numbers
- Mar 22, 2014 Rich People Read More Than Poor People in the UK: Booktrust
- Mar 22, 2014 Instagram Demographics
- Mar 21, 2014 Education Institute Presentation on New Negotiation Relationships Mar. 21,2014
- Mar 21, 2014 15 Inaccuracies Found in Common Science Illustrations
- Mar 21, 2014 New Survey Shows eBook Adoption at 29% in the UK
- Mar 21, 2014 Are you in need of some inspiration? Here’s 8 TED videos that could help…
- Mar 21, 2014 CIRA Fact Book: Canada and Global Internet access, speed, price and usage
- Mar 21, 2014 The Teenage Brain Explained
- Mar 20, 2014 Toronto Institute May 1-2: The Future of Libraries: Do We Have Five Years to Live?
- Mar 20, 2014 Here Are The Top 10 Emerging Technologies For 2014
- Mar 20, 2014 How to be Productive: INFOGRAPHIC
- Mar 19, 2014 Infographic: No Kid Hungry
- Mar 19, 2014 Should I Go to Grad School?
- Mar 19, 2014 U.S. Adults Spend 11 Hours Per Day With Digital Media
- Mar 18, 2014 2 Day Conference: The Future of Libraries: Do We have Five Years to Live?
- Mar 18, 2014 Tools for Book Trailers
- Mar 18, 2014 New Report from CLIR: “Participatory Design in Academic Libraries: New Reports and Findings”