Yahoo with a Doppler!
Ever since 17 weeks pregnant I have been able to pick up what seemed like two heartbeat sounds via doppler at home. The first time it happened was so surprising and so distinct (and the rates were different) that I went to our first ultrasound halfway expecting to find out that I was having twins. […]
Recipe: Wild Raspberry Cobbler
…The spirit of adventure runs through my veins with the rich color of crushed raspberry May it always run so free may it be blessed and may I be reminded of the courage and love shown in small, wild adventures.* Last year I wrote about my “Inanna’s descent” as I picked wild raspberries with my […]
LLL of Missouri Annual Conference
This past week Mark and I went to the La Leche League of MO conference. It was the first time we’ve gone anywhere together without any kids for TEN years! (And, technically we did have one with us, but he’s still in utero!) We were very grateful for my parents who hosted our kids for […]
- Jun 10, 2014 Tuesday Tidbits: Pregnant Woman
- Jun 04, 2014 Eight is Great! (again!)
- Jun 03, 2014 Opening Up…
- May 25, 2014 St. Louis Adventure!
- May 23, 2014 The WHO Code: Why Should We Care?
- May 21, 2014 100 Things List!
- May 20, 2014 New Baby!
- May 15, 2014 Breastfeeding as an Ecofeminist Issue: Collage Project
- May 12, 2014 19 Years Ago!
- May 05, 2014 International Day of the Midwife!
- May 02, 2014 Craft Camp and Mamoo Memories
- Apr 29, 2014 Baby Chicks!
- Apr 22, 2014 Squatter’s Rights and a Womb with a View
- Apr 21, 2014 Cesarean Awareness Month
- Apr 16, 2014 Kidbits
- Apr 08, 2014 Tuesday Tidbits: Miscarriage and Story-Sharing
- Apr 04, 2014 Thesis Tidbits: Feminism, Midwifery, and Motherhood
- Mar 25, 2014 Breastfeeding as a (s)hero’s journey?
- Mar 19, 2014 Talk Birth Wordwalls
- Mar 11, 2014 Tuesday Tidbits: Cesarean Courage
- Mar 10, 2014 The Goddess of Willendorf & Does My Uterus Make Me Look Fat?
- Mar 08, 2014 International Women’s Day: Body Prayer
- Mar 03, 2014 Placenta Magic
- Feb 27, 2014 Birth Spiral Chakra Blessing
- Feb 26, 2014 Wednesday Tidbits: Pregnancy and the Sacred