How to Survive the Dog Days of Summer—Survival Tips for Your Canine
Despite the fact the months of August and September typically mark the end of summer and beginning of fall, you should not be fooled into thinking Mother Nature will cooperate with cooler days, as that rarely happens. The fact is, the air temperatures and heat indexes during this time of the year can reach dangerous highs and is often referred to as the “dog days” of summer making being outdoor dangerous for man and his four legged friends.
Remington 870: The Big Gun
There are many guns and only one big gun. When it comes to personal defense against man or beast, the shotgun rules and the right shotgun and ammunition mean a lot. Read this article for which one counts as the "big gun."
- Sep 14, 2014 Building a Precision AR-15
- Sep 13, 2014 The Federal Assault Weapons Ban: 10 Years After
- Sep 13, 2014 Quick Hunting Tip: 3 Tips for Quieter Hunting Gear
- Sep 12, 2014 Making a Greasy Chinese Type 53 Carbine into a Shooter in 5 Not-So-Easy Steps
- Sep 12, 2014 9 Things New Shooters (and Concealed Carry Permit Holders) Need To Know About Training
- Sep 12, 2014 5 Reasons Legal Gun Owners Go to Jail
- Sep 12, 2014 Rock Island Auction Co. Premiere Firearms Auction—September 2014
- Sep 11, 2014 New Guns and Gear for Sale from Cheaper Than Dirt!
- Sep 11, 2014 Missouri Senate Protects Open Carry & Guns in Schools From Governor
- Sep 11, 2014 “We’re going to find out who did this and we’re going after the bastards.” ~Sen. Orrin Hatch
- Sep 10, 2014 The Essential Preppers Guide to The First 24
- Sep 10, 2014 Mossberg’s ATR: A Great Gun for the Money
- Sep 10, 2014 Moms Demand Action Celebrate Another False Win
- Sep 09, 2014 Keeping Your Powder Dry—How to Store Ammunition Using a FoodSaver
- Sep 09, 2014 Mossberg’s MMR Tactical — An American Favorite
- Sep 08, 2014 DIY Distilled Water
- Sep 08, 2014 Correcting Common AR-15 Problems
- Sep 07, 2014 Reload Like a Pro
- Sep 06, 2014 Are You Prepared for Imminent Terrorist Attacks on U.S. Soil?
- Sep 06, 2014 “Dude! Seriously? A Coffee Maker?”
- Sep 06, 2014 Quick Prepper Tip: DIY Preparedness Binder
- Sep 06, 2014 AR Replacement-Stock Options, Part 3
- Sep 05, 2014 The Long-Range AR-15, Part 2
- Sep 05, 2014 The Best Gun for a New Shooter: Semiautomatics vs. Revolvers
- Sep 05, 2014 Cheaper Than Dirt! Contest: Battle for the Best Bug-Out Bag