Plenty of scrapbooking tutorials found on this site will help you see just how simple it can be to get started. This blog wants to help you design your own stories, share concepts, design principles and techniques so you can be a totally self-reliant and confident scrapbooker.
Simplifying Color – Paperclipping 283
Sometimes we have photo situations that make choosing color tricky. It’s not even always because the photos are bad. Good photos can make color choices tricky because… You’re using lots of photos that each have their own colors going on (this is especially the case when your photos are from different events, times or places). Click to read the full article...
Layout Idea: When Your Photos are Both Vertical AND Horizontal
Do you struggle with page design when you have multiple photos that are both vertical and horizontal? Is it hard to make both photo orientations work together? One of my favorite scrapbook pages is this double-page layout with a total of five photos: two horizontal and three vertical. You can use it as a template Click to read the full article...
The Glimpse Concept – Paperclipping 282
Maybe you have pictures like this description below and you’re just not sure whether to scrapbook them or walk away… Your kiddo, your husband — just hanging around the house doing…not much really. They’re just there doing their usual thing like they always are, and always do. It’s not a favorite photo, but it’s not Click to read the full article...
- Feb 03, 2016 PRT270 – The CHA Report
- Jan 28, 2016 The Glimpse Concept – Paperclipping 282
- Jan 21, 2016 Flipped-Mirror Design Idea – Paperclipping 281
- Jan 07, 2016 PRT269 – Setting Yourself Up for an Awesome Year of Scrapbooking
- Dec 31, 2015 Richer Stories from Yearly Events
- Dec 31, 2015 Cutting the Chaos – Paperclipping 279
- Dec 10, 2015 Arrange Your Space for Optimal Christmas Scrapbooking
- Dec 03, 2015 PRT268 – Ironic Snowflakes
- Dec 01, 2015 Tie It Together – Paperclipping 278
- Nov 24, 2015 My 2015 Christmas Product Picks!
- Nov 19, 2015 Capture the Magic of Your Christmas Stories – Paperclipping 277
- Nov 10, 2015 Announcing: Stacy Julian’s Photo Freedom – A Deep Dive Audio Course
- Nov 06, 2015 PRT267 – Splatter-Impaired
- Nov 05, 2015 The Very Best and Only Good Way to Adhere Newspaper, T-shirts, and Other Stuff
- Oct 30, 2015 Scrap the Back – Paperclipping 276
- Oct 29, 2015 Scrapbooking Your Tween Boys: 5 Page Ideas
- Oct 22, 2015 Scrapbook Yourself Without Photos – Paperclipping 275
- Oct 20, 2015 How I Recently Refined My Style
- Oct 07, 2015 PRT266 – Then and Now
- Oct 02, 2015 PRT265 – Tell Me a Story
- Sep 29, 2015 Fabric On Your Pages – Paperclipping 274
- Sep 23, 2015 PRT264 – Humor in Your Scrapbooking
- Sep 17, 2015 Binge-Cutting, Experimenting, & Staying Organized – Paperclipping 273
- Sep 16, 2015 PRT263 – I Think It’s a Butterfly
- Sep 09, 2015 PRT262 – The Problem with Albums